thirty five

Valentine's Day continued...

I opened the door to our room in the hotel just as Valentina was getting off of the phone with Sophia.

We had called Addie's phone to check in on how things were before deciding to call it a night.

"Okay my love, I'll see you tomorrow. Be good for Addie and Hannah. Mommy loves you," Valentina spoke into my phone as I closed the door behind her.

Valentina said her goodbyes since I had already spoken to Sophia first, then set my phone on the dresser.

"Room service will be here soon. So don't get undressed yet.." I said winking at her as she plopped herself onto the large bed surrounded by rose petals.

Valentina giggled from behind me as I went to answer the door where someone had knocked.

I thanked the hotel worker by tipping them and pulled the cart inside our room. It was only dessert I had ordered but there were several gold covered dishes.

"Damn, what the hell did you get?" Valentina asked sitting up from laying down in the bed.

"Chocolate covered strawberries, whip cream, some mini dessert parfait we can share and cookies but I figured we'd save it for the girls," I said lifting the lid off each dessert to show them to her.

"Mmm.. they all look good, bring the fruit and whip cream over."

Valentina started to undress, skillfully unzipping her own dress and setting it aside on the couch.

I grinned watching her undress down to her panties and brought her requested dessert to the bedside table.

She sat up on her knees ruffling her silky hair to one side and eyed my movements.

"Undress for me..." she said in a quiet tone looking me up and down. Much different compared to the first time we had sex where she was almost yelling at me in a dominant tone.

I slowly undressed myself, not taking my eyes off of her lustful ones. I could almost see the hearts beating out of her eyes like a cartoon.

I dressed down to my panties similar to Valentina and kicked my clothes away from where I was standing.

Valentina trailed a hand down the front of my body and hooked her fingers into the band of my underwear. She pulled me closer to her till my legs hit the the bed and I grinned running the tip of my nose against hers.

She smiled then pressed her lips onto mine. I kissed her back pulling on her bottom lip before she allowed my tongue to enter.

We continued to passionately kiss, still basking in the after glow of getting engaged.

I pushed Valentina onto the bed gently, running my hands up her tan legs and gripping her full thighs till I reach the hem of her underwear. I leaned down and pulling them off of her with the edge of my teeth.

She giggled sitting up on her arms and opened her legs for me as she rested the bottoms of her feet on the bed.

"Dessert is served," she said with a smirk.

I chuckled shaking my head and reached for one of the strawberries, dipping it into the whip cream. I leaned onto the bed with one hand holding the strawberry out to Valentina.

She seductively took a bite with her pouty red lips. Some of the whip cream accidentally dripping onto her chest.

I set the stem back onto the side table and leaned down licking the rest of the whip cream off. I couldn't resist myself since her breasts were one of my favorite physical features about Valentina.