Music Charm Necklace

Information you must know for the story: Kimi is my own character and not part of the video game.  The point of view will be yours until further notice. Language will not be appropriate for minors. If you do not appreciate inappropriate content, please leave now. Do not report, as it would be unnecessary since this story is marked as Mature. Enjoy reading!

"Alright! Let's change this up a bit! You guys will now be choosing your items blindfolded and you must go into the bedroom leaving your blindfold on! And no talking! It'll only ruin it. And trust me, we'll know if you ruin the game because I installed a camera. We will be watching on that TV and the boys will be watching on the TV in another room. You will be punished if you ruin the game! I'll be fair though and allow you guys to turn on the lights again. Oh, and those who already played can stay in this room." Kimi shouts excitedly while pointing at the TV next to the couch. My eyes widened with shock. "Wait what?! That's no fair! Why did they get to play this game without blindfolds?" I pointed over to the strange girls who were with Sora, Roxas, Riku and Axel.

Kimi shrugged and chuckled. "Cmon, it'll be a lot more fun this way!" I groaned and plopped onto the couch, waiting for this dreaded party to end. Kimi smirked in victory and took the black ribbon that Riku used for his item. She then takes all of the guys and drags them into another room so that way it remains a secret to the plays who they'll be stuck with. After she comes back, she takes out her phone and activates a randomizing app. She enters all of the names in it. She clicks the app to get a random name. "And... First one up is... Larxene!" 

"No way! I'm not going in there without knowing who the hell is in there!" Kimi takes her hand and drags her up anyway. "Too bad!" She ties the blindfold around Larxene's eyes and took her hand to place it in the box. "Whoever I get better not fucking touch me." I watched as she pulled out a pink flower petal. Everyone started whispering to each other. "That's Marluxia's right?" Namine whispers to me. I shrugged. "I dunno, does it really matter?" She chuckles and nods, looking back at Larxene.

"_____! Come here and watch Larxene to make sure she doesn't remove her blindfold." I rolled my eyes and walked over to her as Kimi took the petal from Larxene. Kimi leaves momentarily only to bring back a blindfolded Marluxia, who seems to not really care about what's happening. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could, Kimi whispered something into his ear, making him shut his mouth again. "Put her into the bedroom! This is the time where you don't speak! Like I said, if you speak, you will be punished!" I held Larxene gently by the shoulders and lead her into the bed room, helping her sit on the bed. "Good luck, Larxene." She frowned and folded her arms, remaining silent. I walked out and Kimi pushed Marluxia into the room, closing the door after. She turns around and smiles, walking over to the TV and turning it on, then heading to the other room, assuming to do the same for the guys.

Later -

After witnessing an interesting but oddly quiet round between Larxene and Marluxia, I decided to head to the kitchen to grab something to eat. When I came back, I figured out that Olette had gone inside the bedroom with Demyx, crushing my slight hope to play the game with him. We were pretty good friends, but whenever I get the chance to talk to him, I chicken out due to my shyness. I sat on the couch, enjoying my food as everyone watched Demyx and Olette awkwardly sitting next to each other. 

After about 40 minutes, the only thing we saw happen was Demyx lie down, probably becoming too lazy to continue to lay there. Suddenly, Olette turned her head to face Demyx and started crawling on top of him, kissing him shortly after. I flinched, watching as she continued to kiss him. The rest of the girls only questioned how she was able to find his face through the blindfold. I frown slightly and looked at my phone, pulling up an old text I got a few days ago from my sister telling me to come home. I used it as an excuse to go home.