Black Button

Information you must know for the story: Kimi is my own character and not part of the video game. All characters in this book are written to be over 18 years old. The point of view will be yours until further notice. Language will not be appropriate for minors. If you do not appreciate inappropriate content, then please leave now. Do not report, as it would be unnecessary since this story is marked as Mature. This is a Terra x OC story. Plot, characters and background between characters are requested and are not my idea. OC's name: Kira Kasey La Fleme.   

I smirked as I lied in Terra's bed, listening to him lightly snore as he hugged his pillow. I lift my hand out and flick his forehead, making him flinch in pain before forcing his eyelids open and sighing. "What do you want, Kira?" I slid off his bed and stand in front of him, ripping the blanket off of him. "Drive me to the mall! They have a new shop that cares for pets and I wanna get Spade's fur cut and washed!" Terra forces himself up before rubbing his forehead, glaring at me. "You couldn't wait until later? You have all day to do it." I shrugged and tossed his blanket onto the floor, turning around. "Hey, you're the one who doesn't like it when I walk everywhere." Terra rolls his eyes and stands, walking over to his blanket before folding it and placing it on his bed neatly.

"Well excuse me, walking around isn't the safest way of getting around." I shrugged, tugging on the front of my tank top to cool myself off from the summer heat. "I've got a fuckin' wolf and can kick ass easily, whaddya mean?" Terra shakes his head and glances at my outfit. "Y'know, I'm not sure how appropriate it is to wear that with other guys living in the house." I raise an eye brow and look down at my very short shorts and tight tank top before folding my arms. "I haven't gotten any complains from Ven or Vani. Besides, why should I be punished for your decision to let them rent with us?" I smirk and turn around, bending over and shaking my ass a little. "Are you sure it's Ven and Vani's attention you're worried about?"

Terra blushes for a second before shaking his head and glancing at the time. 8:23. "Kira, the mall isn't even open yet. You're not even dressed to go out. Even Spade isn't awake yet!" Terra runs his hand through his hair in frustration and walks out of his room, heading for the kitchen. "Forget it. We'll leave when the mall opens. I'm going to make breakfast." I smile and follow him, clinging to his arms, purposefully pressing my chest tightly against him. "Oh, can you make me an omelette please?" Terra raises an eye brow, frowning at me. "What? You had an omelette yesterday. Besides, we don't have anymore eggs." I pout, giving puppy eyes as I wait for him to change his mind. Terra groans slightly, shaking his head. "I'm not going to go out right now just to buy eggs. Think of something else to eat that I can make with what he have. My face drops as it turns into a frown. I fold my arms and leave the kitchen, going into my room. "Fine, I'll starve." 

I close my room door and quickly change out of my clothes, changing into my usual dress and hood. I take my knife sheath and wrap it around my thigh before grabbing my bow and quiver with arrows. I click my teeth and Spade immediately stands, yawning and shaking loose fur off before following me out the door. "I'm gonna go train." I mumble angrily as I push past a confused looking Ventus and Vanitas and walk out of the apartment. Terra sighs and shakes his head as he continues to fry some bacon. Ventus and Vanitas walk over to the kitchen dining table before seating themselves. Terra places the plate full of bacon as the boys start to get some cereal for themselves. "Why's Kira being so bitchy this morning?" Ventus asks before quickly being interrupted. "This morning? You mean, all the time. When is Kira not a bitch?" Vanitas groans as he takes a strip of bacon. Terra seats himself and nibbles on the bacon as well. "She's mad that I wouldn't make her an omelette with the eggs we don't have." Vanitas and Ventus shake their head in silence and continue on with their quiet morning.

-----

I sit in front of a river, listening to the water rush past us as Spade sunbathes next to me. I mumble to myself angrily as I take my knife and throw it into the dirt, piercing the surface before taking it out and doing it over again. "Stupid Terra... Doesn't care if I eat. Probably doesn't even care at all." I sigh and glance over to Spade who seemed perfectly happy. I chuckle and pet his head, gently tugging on his long fur. "Seriously, Spade. You need a haircut. Your fur has gotten so long." Spade pants and looks up at me, wagging his tail before stopping momentarily and walking over to the river, drinking the water out of it. I take a deep breath, feeling the sun's beams working overtime. "It's seriously a lot hotter today." I wipe the sweat off my forehead before glancing at the river. Make sure you always bring a water bottle with you before you go out to train. You wouldn't want to dehydrate. I flashback to Terra reminding me before I left yesterday. I frown and throw my knife into the dirt again, standing up and dusting off my dress before grabbing my knife again. "Screw him. I drank a glass an hour ago. I don't need another. C'mon Spade, let's train more."