Scarlett Johansson

a/n: this was a post from tumblr.

Warnings: Dom/Sub, Anal, Mommy Kink, Verbal Humiliation, Spit Kink.

Summary: Trying to get into the mindset for Natasha before filming, you help Scarlett out.

3rd pov:
~

You watched as Scarlett paced around your shared hotel room. The two of you traveling to London to film for her up and coming movie 'Black Widow', but she was having trouble getting into the role.

"Remeber what I told you when you got the role for Lucy?" You asked, which got her to stop pacing.

"You would let me fuck you as hard as I could to get in the mindset of Lucy." She answered, her face turning into a smirk. Looking  at you as if you were her prey.

"Yes, and the offer stands for this movie too," you say, shrugging your shoulders.

Scarlett sat down next to you, placing her hand on your thigh, "Are you sure? It's okay if you don't want to though," she assured you, but you shook you head.

"I want to this, I want to help."

"What are your safewords?"

"Red to completely stop, yellow to slow down, and green tells you I'm okay. If I'm gagged, I pump my fist in the air."

"Good girl," she praised, kissing you on the cheek.

"Alright, I'm gonna go for my workout with my trainer. I'll text you when I'm ten minutes away, and when I get home, I want you naked and on your knees. Understood?" She instructed, her voice stern as her hand travelled between your legs. Rubbing hard cirlces against you clothed cunt, she kissed your cheek. Only moving away when you let out a whine.

"Yes, Mommy."

Kissing you on the lips, Scarlett left for her workout. You knew she wanted you for when she walked into the hotel room, but knowing her, she'd take a shower first. But, as you got to thinking, you were conlemplating on being a brat to her. Althought, she needed this from you; usually you'd be all up for your attitude, but not this time.

~

It was an hour and a half later when you got the text:

Scar: Be there in nine, get ready for me princess.

You got to work, taking off your clothes and folding them neatly onto the chair next to the bed. You were excited, but nervous as to what she was going to do. You loved the thrill of not knowing what was to come. Getting down on your knees, facing the door to the bedroom, you waited for her to come back. After five minutes of waiting, you heard the front door open. Scarlett walked straight to where you were kneeling, not even acknowledging you. Wondering if you should ask her how the workout was, she began to undress. You watched as she threw her dirty clothes in the hamper, but when she turned to you, she spoke.

"Did I say you could look at me, slut?" she asked, looking for a clean towel in the closet.

"No-" you began but she cut you off.

"I also didn't say you could talk. Eyes on the floor, Printsessa." when the Russian nickname came out, you bit your lip to stop the moan that was forming. "I'm gonna go take a shower, want you to stay there until I tell you to move. Understood?"

"Yes, Mommy." you answered, her face softening as she combed her fingers through your hair.

"Good girl."

Grabbing a drawstring bag from one of her duffle bags, Scarlett headed to the bathroom. To keep yourself from rubbing your thighs together, you spread your thighs further as best as you could. The floor wasn't as comfortable as you first thought, wishing you had put a pillow down for you knees. You just hoped that Scarlett would get out of the shower. Quickly.