Dinah Jane

plot: you and dinah have a childhood friendly rivalery
3rd pov:
~
Middle school:
You look around before placing the broken weight in the cut in half ball. You put on the ground before calling over to Dinah. She looks at you with a rasied eyebrow and you motion towards the ball. She smirks before running up and kicking the ball with all her might but immeaditly regretting it as a wave of pain shot through her. You gasp before running up to her.

~ Time skip ~

Dinah watches from the bleachers sat next to her crutches as you take a guy down. She smirks as she secretly puts a thing of green dye in your towel. "Here you go." She says as you walk over to her. "Thanks." You say wiping the sweat from your face. Dinah slightly laughs but gives you a thumbs up after your down. She quickly tries to get away as you jog back over to your coach.

~ Time skip ~

You smile at Dinah she hops down the steps using your arm and one of her crutches for support. The crutch drops as she gives you a hug. You both smile as you put sticky notes on eachothers backs both saying, 'loser!'

~ Time skip ~
High school:

You smile at your girlfriend as you pull away from the hug. You slip your hand into her pack pocket and she slap a sticky note saying, 'loser!' but you had put one on her pack during your hug.

~ Time skip ~

Dinah leans her ear against the door as you and your friends talk.

Your three friends leave the bathroom not noticing Dinah on the other side of the door. She looks around before hopping off her chair and putting it under the knob and walking away from the scene.

You groan as your heel breaks after you tried to body slam the door open.

-----------------