Jade Thirlwall~ Meeting the family

Jade pov:
~
Today Y/n and I are going to meet her family. I'm really nervous becasu eeven though her family is very supportive what if they don't like me. Well by family I mean the family she acosiates with beng her mom, little brothers and her older brother. She has three brothers.
~
Your siblings
Youngest brother: Tyler(11)

~Your siblingsYoungest brother: Tyler(11)

Middle brother: Carter(16)

Oldest brothet: Matt(29)

~Y/n informed that her dad had passed ten years ago

~
Y/n informed that her dad had passed ten years ago. Matt was 19, Y/n was 12, Carter was 6, Tyler was 1. But skipping the sad part we are now at Y/n's childhood home. Me and Y/n both took deep breaths, she smiled at me before getting out of her car, and I was about open my door when it was slammed open and I was envolped in a pair of unfamilar arms, I let out a squeak. "Ty, get your grubby little hand of my girlfriend." I heard Y/n say as the unknown who was identified as her younger brother Tyler. "Just making the lady feel welcome." He said putting his hands up in defence. Y/n looked at him with a glare, "I think I made her feel welcome enough last night." She said with a wink at the end making me blush and Tyler run away saying that he was gonna hurl. "You ready?" Y/n asked taking my hand gently. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said with a smile. Y/n nodded before walking us to the house. "Maaaaa!" Y/n yelled as she opened the door. "In the kitchen!" Her mom yelled back to her. "Take off your shoes." She told me as she took off her shoes. I nodded and took off my shoes, she took them and carried them as she motioned for me to follow her to the kitchen. She pointed out the people in the pictures on the walls. She showed me pictures of her dad, he was a well built guy who had a kind smile in every pictures. "Ahh. Y/nn." I heard a voice squeal before hearing quick footsteps and then Y/n making a grunt. "Hey, Stella." Y/n said pushing the girl away from her and grabbing my hand indacting for me to come over. The girl who I presume is Stella smile faltered a bit when saw me but quickly put on fake one. "Stella this is my girlfriend Jade," Y/n told the girl putting emphasise on girlfriend, "Jade this is one of my cousins friends, Stella." She told me. "Hello." I said with a smile, Stella walked away not before rolling her eyes. "She has a problem with everyone I date. But don't worry." She told me and I nodded before we walked into the kitchen where five girls sat. "What's Bri, what's Ki, what's up Lisa?" Y/n said to three of the girls one around Tylers age, and the other two probaly 16. "Hey Auntie Ashley, Ma." She said to the other laides. "Jade these are my cousins Bri, and Ki there twins," They are dark skinned unlike Y/n and her brothers who are light skinned, Bri has light brown eyes, a button nose, dimples and a giant smile, Ki has dark green eyes, a button nose, freckles and a scowl that looks like she was born with it, "Then the youngest cousin Lisa," Lisa is also dark skinned like her sisters but she has grey eyes, freckles, dimples and a small but kind smile, "The my Auntie Ashley," Ashley had tired dark brown eyes, curly hair and a small smile, "Then my ma." Her ma was a women with bright blue eys that shinned so bright and a beaming smile. "Bri, Ki, Lisa, Auntie, Ma, this is my girlfriend Jade." If possible Bri's smile got bigger and engulfed me into a tight hug, I smiled and hugged her back. "I'm a really big fan of you and the girls." She told me happily before giving Y/n a small smile and sat next to her sisters. We all got introduced before Ki started asking for embarrsing stories of Y/n. "Okay. I'm gonna show Jade up to my room and hopefully she can meet Carter and Matt." Y/n said before grabbing my hand and lightly dragging my upstairs. We stopped at some rooms including the game room, two bathrooms, Carter's office, Matt's room, Carter's room, and Tyler's rooom before we made it to her room. Y/n's room couldv'e been mistaken for a library if weren't for the yellow covered bed along with her other yellow directions including, a dresser, bean bag chear, desk, desk chair, pineapple hanging lights, a bunch of pineapple themed throw pillows, along with hella yellow and pineapple blankets.
~
Time skip
~
We were in the middle of dinner, Bri, Ki, Lisa, Stella, and Ashley had left so it was just five of us. Right now Y/n and Carter were in a heated argument about something. "God Carter, your such a dick." Y/n said to Carter. "Woah Y/n a little hostile their. Maybe you should be the one in then therapy so mom can pay someone two-hundred dollars a hour to listen to your thoughts. So we don't have to." Carter fired back. "Okay. You wanna tell mom why you stopped taking your medication?" Y/n asked with a smirk on her face. Carter set his drink down roughly. "Your such a fuck ass." Carter almost yelled at her. Y/n snorted a laugh. "What." Y/n asked still laughing. Matt and Y/M/N(Your/Mom/Name) were trying to get them to stop fighting but it was no use. "Did you just call me a fuck ass?" Y/n lightly laughing at the end. Carter didn't reply he just nodded. "You can go suck a fuck." Y/n loudly growled at her younger brother. "Oh, please tell me Y/n how exactly does one suck a fuck?" Carter asked. "You want me to tell you?" Y/n asked. "Oh, please do tell me Y/n." Carter demanded, "We will not have THIS at the dinner table." Y/M/N demanded. Y/n kept snorting laughs. "Stop." Matt demads Y/n. A few minutes awkwards silcence go by until Tyler says something. "What's a fuck ass?" He asks being an innocent child. The question makes Matt, Y/n, Me, and Carter burst into laughter. While Y/M/N looked disapointed and Tyler looked confused. The rest of the night went smoothly with the accasional minor agruement between Y/n and her brothers.