Sister!Lauren Jauregui / Dinah Jane

plot: lauren 'accidently' packed your old diary where she found a page written about dinah.
3rd pov:
~
"Dinah you have to look at this!" Lauren squealed as she bardged into the hotel room. "What's up Ralph?" Dinah questions looking up from her phone. Lauren hopped onto the bed and opened the book she had tucked safely under her arm. "This is Y/n's old diary." Lauren says and Dinah sits up wanting to know if you wrote anything about her. "I've never felt like this before." Lauren starts reading. "Honey honey, how she thrills me, a-ha, honey honey." Lauren says dramatically. "Who's it about?" Dinah asks. "Honey honey, nearly kills me a-ha, honey honey. I've heard about her before. I wanted to know some more..." Lauren trails off as Dinah giggles. "And now I know what they mean, she's a love machine.Oh, she makes me dizzy!" Lauren squeals. "Oh shit!" Dinah giggles. "Honey honey. let me feel it a-ha, honey honey." Lauren continues reading. "When did she write this?" Dinah wonders. "Honey honey, don't coneal it a-ha, honey honey." Lauren doesn't answer the younger bandmates question. "The way that you kiss me goodnight." Lauren gushes making a kissy face. "The way that you hold me tight." Lauren says as she wraps her arms around herself. "I feel like I wanna sing. When you do your..." Lauren trails off as she looks for the next part. "THING!" She yells out as both her and Dinah slap a hand over their mouths.

-------------------------