Wanda Maximoff

plot: is punishment really punishment
!!!!!TW!!!!!!: smut
3rd pov:
~
Hips rolled languidly, guided by steady hands as her eyes never strayed from the flickering screen. Tiny whimpers and soft gasps shook the woman on her lap – your back pressed against her chest, an arm tossed around her neck – but she remained impassive, expression kept neutral despite the smirk threatening to break across her lips. She had to remind herself that this was your punishment for being such a brat.

Otherwise she’d say “fuck it” and throw you headfirst into the orgasm she’d been denying you for over an hour now.

“Wanda,” You whined, desperately trying to gain some of the friction she’d been denying you. “Please.”

Clicking her tongue disapprovingly, she rocked upward, savoring the approving moan that seemed to echo in the darkened room. “You don’t get to beg, my love. You’ve been a brat all week and brats don’t get to come whenever they want.”

“I’m sorry,” you pleaded, words breathless as a hand ventured under the blanket covering your laps (it was dangerous enough doing this in the common area, she wasn't going to risk someone ruining this by seeing something they shouldn’t). “But we haven’t touched like this in a week and I need you. Nothing makes me feel like you do.”

She wasn't a fan of justification but you weren't wrong. Between training and paperwork, neither of you had shared more than a kiss in the last week – which almost never happened. There hadn’t even been time for a quickie to sate some of that hunger.

Dropping a kiss to your clothed shoulder, nimble fingers circled your throbbing clit teasingly. “Is that so?”

“Y-yes, I – oh God – I’ll be your good girl but I need you to make me come, daddy, please?” Your needy, slightly accented words sent a bolt of fire into the pit of her belly, the urge to fuck you overwhelming everything else.

Inhaling sharply through her nose, she growled, “Turn around.”

She could say with full certainty she’d never seen Y/n move so fast outside of a mission before. Kicking off the tangled blanket, you scrambled around to straddle her waist, arms locking tight around her neck as wide, lust-darkened eyes met hers.

Gripping your waist roughly, she helped you sink fully onto her strap, your appreciative cry nearly deafening as you took in its length. Your forehead touched hers, breath fanning across herr lips as you relished in the fullness for a moment.

She rolled her hips pointedly. “You said you were going to be a good girl, so work for it, kitten.”

Whining, you followed her command without hesitation, barely rising up before dropping down. The sensation was devastatingly powerful but you wanted more.

As you found your pace, one hand drifted upward, over your clenching stomach and through the valley between your heaving breasts before wrapping tenderly around your throat. Your gasp was audible, eyes falling closed instinctively as she dragged you into a kiss that set you ablaze, bottom lip trapped as she slowly leaned backwards.

Letting it go with a pop, she smirked mockingly, brow arched. “C’mon, kitten, I know you can do better. I thought you wanted to come?”

You nodded the best you could around herr hold. “I do!”

Her fingers flexed. “Then prove it.”

The arms around her neck tensed as you began chasing your high, worried she’d stop all together if you didn’t try. Every bounce was met with a steady thrust, eyes rolling back in pleasure whenever her grip tightened around your neck. With each movement the couch creaked but neither of you cared; if it broke, you’d just buy Tony a new one. She was too fixated on watching you, the way your jaw dipped whenever she strap brushed across that special, mind-blowing spot or the way your hips canted when the base rubbed your clit.

Fuck,” you gasped, feeling the familiar coil beginning to burn and twist deep within. “I’m –”

“You gonna come for me, kitten?” she cooed, the hand on your hip slipping down between your legs, thumb casually finding your slick, swollen clit.

Your desperate cry made her ears ring.

Stars erupted behind yout eyelids as she pressed firmly on your aching clit, grinding down on the strap. Euphoria was so close…

A careful tug brought your mouth inches from hers.

“C’mon, kitten, come for daddy,” she murmured, crashing her lips into yours.

No longer tipping over the edge, you crashed. Maybe it was the husky words or maybe it was the permission. You didn’t know and you honestly didn’t care. All that mattered was the heat enveloping you, hips stuttering as wave after wave of bliss washed over you.

As you calmed, her hand released your throat, gentle digits stroking the expansion of skin soothingly as you relaxed into her, head falling to her shoulder. Mind fuzzy and body pliant, you smiled happily at the muffled praise she offered, snuggling deeper into her.

“Such a good girl. My good girl.”

~~~~~~~