10

7

7.30 pm

You sat quietly beside Soonyoung who was driving the car calmly. The song 'All of Me' by John Legend filled the athmosphere. You did not know where he was going to take you but surely it must be expensive restaurant somewhere in Seoul,because you dressed in a gown with a light makeup on your face and Soonyoung worn tuxedo.

You seriously did not have any idea why he took you to eat dinner outside

You seriously did not have any idea why he took you to eat dinner outside. Usually,you came home at 6.30 pm,showering then you prepared for dinner. And he normally showed up at 8.00 pm,you waited for him and had dinner together. Unless he went outstation then you had to eat alone.

After dinner,both of you had a conversation mostly to know each other well. 1st mission complete,make a conversation. You started to know him better,maybe not so much.

At first,you assumed he was an ambitious and only dedicated to his work. Just like what you always observe him in school,he did so many things as a student and you rarely saw him having fun with his friends. Other than that,he worked as a CEO and you predicted he like to bossy around.

After these past few months,he totally opposite from your assumptions. Although he was a hardworking man,he knew how to have fun. Also he had a quirky sense of humour and a ready laugh. It like he knew when the time he must be serious and when the time he joked around.

For all those times, you managed to become less shy around him and more relaxed than before. Only sometime when the almost kissing scene between the two of you disturbed your mind.

Your face instantly lit up!

Despite being able to fritter away that horrible moment,it still came to your mind and you will have that pink cheeks whenever you saw him. But why it felt like you were the only one who felt that? You saw Soonyoung simply acted normal after that incident. It did nothing to him,is it?

Hmmm....

Nevermind! Cheer up,Haneul!

After all,you glad that he was not what you thought he was.

Looking at the window,silently delighted the view around Seoul. You clapped your hand on your thighs because the exitement or nervousness you endure.