19

Two months later

Two months later...

Daeyeon scanned you head to toe with suspicious look before she appoached you. At that time, you were taking orders from costumers who were standing in a queue in front of the cashier's caunter. After the costumers walked to their tables.

Daeyeon spoke up,"Is something happen?"

You dazed at her sudden question quickly turned to look at her. And you gently shaked your head, "Why?"

Daeyeon leaned against the counter, arms crossed. "You look different today."

Daeyeon chuckled, "I mean you look stunning."

"Me?" You looked at your attire. Somehow, her statement made your cheeks heat up.

"Do you mind telling me?"

Rolling your eyes, "Just stop,nothing happened okay." 

"Whatever." Daeyeon did a 'W' and an 'E'shaped using her three fingers. Making you let out a sheepish smile.

"You are lucky,Haneul. You know,the chance for arranged marriege to turn out well is low. Very low. But in your case, it's a miracle." Daeyeon suddenly giggled, "I still remember how suprise I was knowing you'll be the first one to get married among us."

You burst out laughing after hearing Daeyeon's words. "Right? We always predict you will be the first one."

"Yup, but now...you are married,Minji already has a boyfriend and me, forever single and lonely." Daeyeon pouted.

Aww..poor your friend.

Daeyeon was someone who was blunt and sassy. She was fearless but seeing her ranting looked adorable.

"Don't be like that, Yeon-ah," you persuaded her. "Anyways, who's Minji boyfriend? Why I never heard about him?"

"Minji just dated him since a month ago. You knew him, that guy in our school. What's his name? Mmm...yes he's–"

'Mwoya Eottokhae, AJU NICE🎶🎶'

The conversation got interupted by your the ringtone of your phone. You took put your phone. And you saw Soonyoung's name displayed on the screen. You smirk and raised your eyebrow to Daeyeon, signalling her to wait.

"Hello.." you heard his voice at the end of the line.

"Hello.."

"Haneul-ah, I suddenly have to go outstation today. For a week? Erm,I'm not sure. But I won't be home for this week." he explained.

You could sense his apologetic tone. He felt sorry for many times he had to leave you home alone.

You lips formed a thin smile, "Alright.. take care."

"I'm sorry..."

"Why sorry?" you chuckled, "There's nothing to be sorry. I'm fine." assuring him.