13

Soonyoung brought you to the street stall that popular around the area

Soonyoung brought you to the street stall that popular around the area. He let you tried plenty of street foods for you to taste and said he used to drop by here after school. He even said he wanted you to taste foods these stalls had. Although,the foods almost the same in your area of living,the vibe was totally different.

You understood why he took you here,he purely wanted to show you the place he called home.Not only that, you imagined high school Soonyoung sat on one of the chair provided by the stall itself and enjoying his meals.

Both of you enjoying the dishes,and being clumsy you were ,there was sauce near you lips. The time when you took out tissues to clean it,he grabbed it and gently wipe the sauce.

You tried to act by normal by bitting you lips from forming a smile,not dare to look at him in the eyes. Not to deny you loved it whenever he took care of you. He may didn't say it,cause his love language was active service. He rather showed it through his act. Which women weren't head over heels if their loves one did these stuffs? Without you noticing,he was secretly smiling, aware enough of your attitudes.

Today,you decided to fully relish evrything you encountered. You didn't want to think about whether if he did this because he liked you or not. As you acknowledged, those overthinkings prevented you from what you have desired. Deep down,you deserved what you got,you solely wanted being happy,with him.

~~♡~~

"Sunbae,which one looks better?" you picked the two shirts as you made a comparison between the two infront of him.

"Mmm...the pink one looks better on you." after he checked the colour.

You said 'O' silently and put back the rest. Then,you were going to the counter where Soonyoung suddenly spoke, "Stop calling me sunbae."

You found him looking at you with a normal expression,not happy or sad or even mad. And you pouted.

"What should I call you then?"

He gave a thin smile, "Hoshi."

"Hoshi?"

"Yup,call me Hoshi."

"Mmmpp..alright.." you went to the counter, followed by Soonyoung and he purposely hold you hand,that send electrics running all over your body,but you hold his hand back,not going to miss the chance,as you also liked it. Both if you walked side by side together.

"We go to another section,I wanna buy some matching clothes for us." As he looking around,finding the place he recently said.

"Sure.." you looked to his side, "Hoshi." and focus back to the front. Delighted,as you beaming all over with joy.

 Delighted,as you beaming all over with joy