08

"

"

What does that?" Soonyoung asked as he sat down to the chair next to you.

You were sitting on the couch in the living room,reading your school reports you took a couple days before in your mum's house.

After dinner,you brought this up and sat on the couch. Only to check it because you had a free time now.

"My school reports,want to take a look?"

You placed the reports in the middle between the two of you.

He started reading,a few second later,his eyes became wide as he suprised with your grades.

Name:송하늘 / Song Ha Neul
Class: Grade 12,Diamond Class

Korean Language & Art                           92%
English Language                                    80%
Maths                                                       88%
Biology                                                     85%
History                                                      90%

.......

Ranking in class: 6
Overall Ranking : 15

................

He gasped.

"Wah,neomu ttokttokhae (you are smart)"

Bitting your lower lips,you nerveously said, "Thanks."

"But why don't you pursue your studies.    Your result is excelent and I'm sure you aware of it but why?"

He wondered as he can't see the reason why you were working at a cafe if you  study. A better future was waiting for you
but why you seemed to waste your potential?

You smiled weakly after hearing his question. For a few second,you took a deep breath and looked at him.

He wa looking at you too,patiently waiting for the answer.

"I really want to. But I don't have money."

You could sense that Soonyoung symphaty simply by observing his expression turned soft.

You then explained, "I really want to go to university,but seeing eomma is still suffering from financial problem,I decided to apply for scholarships too."

You continue, "But it turns out all of my apply got rejected,I didn't get any call from any university nor scholarships. At the end, I gave up and started working instead."

You took another deep breath right when you done telling.

He was in the other hand,felt guilty for not knowing the actual reason behind it. For not being cafeful with his words. Watching your behaviour,he knew it must be hard for you.