07

-the next day in office-

Soonyoung had his eyes on the screen. His fingers were typing and transforming data from ine file to another file,while checking the monthly evaluation every dancers within the company. (just pretend he's good with technology) And he had to write for the weekly report,also attending meeting that will start later.

He took a deep breath as he finished all of his works. He leaned on,still observing his paperwork on the table. Once,he statisfied enough,he stretched his hand into the air and put it behind his head.

He admitted that he was still adapting with his new position. For the past several years,he worked as a manager on marketing, even the schedule was more tough than before.

Being a CEO was never easy,sometime he had to pull all nighter. But he will never give up. He always makes sure to set everything done and tried his best.

Opened his eyes,he glanced at his watch placed on his left hand,to check the time. He had 30 minutes before the meeting start. Enough for him to take a break.

Still leaning on to his office chair,arm crossing and eyes closed as he tried to take a nap. But he couldn't,so he keep his eyes closed.

In a gleam of an eye, his lips formed a smile when he recalled last night incident,the conversation between the two of you while eating.

Simply about the basic things to get to know each other. As the awkward atmosphere was still lingering both of you,but things got better since he opened up more about him and so do you.

Last night conversation made him wondered about you.

You were cute eventhough you were already 26 years old. People probably mistaken you as a high schooler because of your baby face. Beautiful eyes with thin lips. Staring at your eyes exposed lovely and bright but also mysterious vibe at the same time.

That why you seemed mysterious despite you showed him cheerful-yet-shy side to him. Apart of him kind of regret because he didn't take it seriously about you before.

Like the dinner,before you goy engaged. The fact that he came up late was eventually he was trying to escape. He actually didn't want to attend the dinner as he only thought got married and settled.

He was staying in home,laying down peacefully in the bed while scrolling down through his social media,he suddenly felt the urge to come.

Checking the time,he knew it was late. He quickly stand up and grab his tuxedo that placed neatly in the wardrobe. After he was done,he drive to the address given by his parents. So he ended up went to the dinner and making a traffic jammed as an excuse for being late.

The day of the wedding,he saw you looked gorgeous with that dress. Something popped up in his mind,the excact same thing that also came up to his mind when he quietly watching you last night. But he always neglected what he feels and act cool.