12

Madam Kang aka Minji easily gave you permission to take a holiday this whole week after you informed her yesterday

Madam Kang aka Minji easily gave you permission to take a holiday this whole week after you informed her yesterday. Strange! You have known Madam Kang and worked with her for years and you really knew her. She was never that easy giving permission without any solid reason. Maybe,Minji persuaded her mum or Madam Kang was in a seventh heaven.

Whatever.

You two arrived in Namyang-ju around 1.00 pm. Yet,you still wondered why Soonyoung brought you here. Not that you didn't like it but it was not even holiday. Why? Moreover,he also asked you to take a week off just like him so you did.

Sitting alone in his bedroom after you finished chatting with your parents-in-law. In the other hand,Soonyoung was showering in the bathroom. He even said to you that he sweat a lot so he perpetually took a shower. He might sweat a lot but you never found him smelly.

"You don't wanna take a bath?" A smoky voice that echoed from nowhere made your heart jumped a bit.

You quickly turned around only to meet his eyes. He just out of the bathroom as you could see his wet hair and a towel covering his lower part, and another towel hang on his shoulder. Nevertheless,his six rectus abdomen shown as he was shirtless.

GOSH!

You rapidly turned your head back,shifting glances all around the room except behind you.  "Sh-shower?" without looking at him. You extremely nervous because you never saw him like this, although it has been 5 months since married,also cause you embarrassed.

He smirked as he sensed that you avoid looking at him. Then,he cough before answering, "Yup, the weather is quite windy but you better take a bath now. It will colder soon,I guess."

"Okay" you hurriedly walked away to grab stuffs that related. Once you closed the door, you panted heavily. "Aah,I think ,imma collape anytime soon." As your back leaned towards the door. You finally calmed down and thought, "He was freaking hot and it too much to handle." You grinned as you started to open the shower.

~~♡~~

You helped your mother-in-law in the kitchen like usual. And you had a fun-time chatting with your parents-in-law, they gladly welcoming you and make sure you felt home here.

Watching them,you envied of your husband,just looked at him,he was well raised by parents. Whereas you, an only child of a single mother. Grow up independently and alone,you barely had relatives as your mum was not close with her family. Same with your late dad.

Plus,you two came from different world. He was from a world you wished you were born into and you from the world he would never think of. Yet,you still crossed the same path,like the fate already chosen you to be him. Or he to be yours.

————

Neither of you two has chosen by the fate.

~~♡~~

"I envy of you." You sat at the edge of the bed,back facing him who was laying down on the bed.

Soonyoung gave a look on you, "Why?" his brows twitched. Confused.

"Merely because...you still have both of tour parents,and you are not an only child, and– I could see,you've had raised in a good family. Contrast compare to my life."
You pressed your lips as you were blue, you remembered back your old days. How tough your life was. You didn't thirst for his emphaty though, you literally confessed to him so that you could deal your anxious better.

Soonyoung spotted the unusual expression spead on your face,he immediately crossed the bed to sit beside you. "Look." He hold both of your shoulders to face you. "I might not endure what you've had experience or.. can fully understand your circumstance but you shouldn't compare your life to anybody. Include me."

You lifted your head and stared at his eyes. You saw the sincerity on his eyes. He continued, "Everyone has their own battle,right?" He breathe in before pulling you closer towards his embrace.

"Past is always stays in the past. So stop,thinking about it." He gently rubbed your back as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

A sooth filled your heart as you secured. You let out a coy smile as you delighted by his reaction.

"Hey,you wanna go somewhere with me?" Soonyoung asked as he broke the hug to take a look at your face. Most accurately your dark eyes that crashing into his eyes.

You steal a glance at him and slowly nodded.

He smiled and layed down with his hands reached out to you and boldly pulled you. A small shouts escaped from your mouth as you shocked.

You already layed down on the bed,beside his,he pulled the blanket to cover both of you then he snuggled close to you and put his arm around your waist. "Let's sleep." Then he whispered softly as he kissed your forehead.

Your heart immediately pounding as you shocked of what just happened. You breathing shorthen and the uneasyness your endure inside your stomach,you were extremelly stunned,since it still new for you.

"Please don't be scared." his eyes still closed and he said that because he already expected your reaction. "I won't do anything,I promise."

"No,I'm good I-I just...nervous," You quickly responded,afraid he misunderstood your habits whenever you nervous.

"Okay." he sneered,knowing you willingly fine with it.

Later,both of you fell asleep while cuddling with each other.

~~♡~~

A few days before... in the office...

"Where should I brought her on a date?" Soonyoung was laying down on the sofa inhis office room,head rest style as he was brooding over.

"why don't you ask me?"

Soonyoung immediately got up,awaken by the sudden question and saw Mingyu,heel sitting near him,while gave Soonyoung a naughty smile.

"Ahem.When you come in here?" While tried to fix his tie,suspiciously glare at Mingyu.

"A minute ago?" Mingyu replied as he took put his black spectacles and worn it. "You know,as an international playboy I will come to those whose problems related to loveee."

"Sorry Kim-shi,not this time."

Soonyoung was going to drag Mingyu out of his office, "What about you bring her to Namyang-ju. Your hometown."

Soonyoung stopped then he sighed, anoyed by Mingyu's suggestion, "She lived there too,Mingyu-ya."

"Yes,but not near your neighbourhood, right?" Mingyu raised his eyebrow and got up.  "Gotta go now. Anyways,good luck." He patted Soonyoung's shoulder,and walked out ,leave Soonyoung alone.

Soonyoung stood there,quiet. His mind still considering Mingyu's idea.

Soonyoung smiled.

Brilliant idea. Thanks mate.

~~♡~~