18

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

3.00 a.m.

Both of you were curled up with each other on the bed. Legs intertwined between his,so tight it was hard to tell where yours begin and his end.

You shut your eyes but you knew you will not let yourself sleep,because the reality was finally better than your dreams.

Neither both of you were sleeping actually. Soonyoung was stroking your hair and at times kissing your hair.

Cafuné.

Your lips pursed a sweet smile while you curled into his chest and inhaled his scent. Tempting smell. You opened your eyes and move a bit.

He lowered his gaze to see you when noticed that little gesture of you. Thanks to the lamp table, you could see him as your face was slightly below his face. You were staring at his eyes as he pushed your hair back behind your ear.

The art of eye contact.

He gave you his magnificent smile that probably gave butterflies in your stomach.

"You are gorgeous." he whispered in front of your lips.

Blushing.

His thumb went up to your chin,"And..sexy."

You immediately covered the lower part of your face, "Really?" you teased him despite how shy you look.

He nodded made you giggle. And both of you gazed into each other. Your eyes twinkled as you mouth quirked up at the corners which gave him delighted as ever.

"Is there nothing between you and Ahin?" You promptly asked purposely. Since you want to double sure. But the question itself more like teasing.

You trust Soonyoung?

'Yeah.'

Haneul,trust no one! Remember?

Only this time. For him.

Soonyoung didn't answer instead he rolled over to change the position. And he pinned you on the bed while he was on top of you. Gazing intensely at you which send a whole zoo in your stomach. How to describe these feelings? Amused or nervous? Or fluttered?

"I love you." Both of your forehead met each other before his red lips brushed against yours. Passionately.

Your hand hanged on his neck.