The Spill

Previously on "The Dark Element"

" So you founded nothing suspicious?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I miss you, Boboiboy"

.

.

.

.

.

'Classic Gopal' he thought with a smile.

.

.

.

.

.

"Boboiboy Elemental Split, From Owner!!!"

.

.

.

"Well, start talking...."

...............................................................................................................................................................................

If anything, his owners piercing gaze was more terrifying than the disapproving gaze or glare he would usually get from his "mama" and "papa" together with his other compliance. His gaze was sharp, calculating and it felt as if he could stare deep into your soul, which by the way, is what Cyclone believes is what his owner is doing to them. He could even feel his big brother, Thunder, shifting uncomfortably in his place as subtle as possible with cold sweats breaking out on his face on his left, even his ever stoic face was breaking under the sharp gaze. Quake was no the different, he wasn't shifting but he was surely breaking in cold sweat.

Swallowing his saliva, he tried to calm himself down. His own two older brothers, who is said to be the most intimating elements among them was already breaking !!!

AND ONLY FROM A LOOK!!!

"Well?"

A small flinch, Cyclone could feel himself shrinking into himself when his owners gaze focused solely on him. Cold sweats broke out as quickly as it possibly could. He knew he had tried to suppress it, but he just couldn't help it.

Damn reflex!! Listen to me!!

Sigh....

"I'm sorry if I'm making you all uncomfortable but I really want to know what is...HAS been bothering you all so I could help you all. All of you are my brothers and I want to help you with whatever problems you are facing."

Boboiboy said with a sigh as he gaze soften into a comforting one. One that shines with acceptance and openness towards his elemental brothers. His brothers let out a sigh as the tension they once tried to withstand had dissipated into a more comfortable one.

"We were worried for you and...what might be coming."

Thunder's voice rang out in his usual tone. Though his eyes weren't conveying his calm demeanour at all. They were constantly shifting to look at one place to another desperately trying to not look at his owners face until he just faced down on the floor suddenly finding it interesting.

"What might be coming, ARE YOU GUYS IN DANGER!?!?"

"wHaT !!! NO!!"

Boboiboy audibly deflated in relief once he heard that his brothers were in no danger. Though, the same could not be said for the eight brothers, they were rather bewildered. They were pretty sure that thunder had said was clear enough to tell who was the target. But of course, their owner cared less about his own safety for others.

"Its You that might be in danger, Original."

Dark's voice rang out in the silence from the misunderstood conversation that took place seconds ago. He was not one that liked to delay things but at some points for certain things, he was willing to put up with it. The issue they were facing right now was one of the few things that he would do ANYTHING to delay but to delay from telling his owner? That was a BIG NO!! He was his owner and he does not want to keep anything from him. Especially something that may bring harm to him. Dark may be the darkness element but even he feared HIM. He was the embodiment of darkness, yes, but the good part of it.

Every element have its counterpart, everything has its good and bad sides no matter how " good" it may seem, everything also have its bad sides.

"W..What?"

"Dark....!!!"

Solar quickly snapped his neck to face his younger brother that anyone of them could of sworn that he had a whiplash or accidentally broke his next, which he didn't by the way. Before he could reprimand him any further, his owner had already step in.

"Explain."

One word. One word was all it takes for what they had kept secret to spill out. Though they did take turns, they told their owner EVERYTHING.

EVERY SINGLE INFORMATION.

FROM THE START.

TO.

THE.

END.

"We wouldn't let you down, we will protect you will our being and everything that dwells in us. Even if it means for us to turn against the world.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for so long, I was enjoying my holidays and now prepping for school. I hope you guys are all safe and keeping yourself hygiene. May God take care of you all and enjoy your days!!! Sorry if its too short!!!!!

So without further ado,

VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!!

JA NE!!!!!