Start of the Interrogation and Short scene: BBB and Gopal's reconciliation

Previously in "The Dark Element"

Boboiboy is indifferent about this mission!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Here!! This was where me and Gopal were kidnapped from!!"

.

.

.

.

"Damn it, I thought it was the other one!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yaya, take the skies and see if you could see anything abnormal, I'll search from here."

.

.

.

Unbeknown to all present eyes, may it be during that time or watching the video, dark purple tendrils start to surface starting from the sole of Boboiboy's shoe but it quickly disappeared.

.

.

.

But, what will happen next?

...............................................................................................................................................................................

" So you founded nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing at all, Commander. Not even at the kidnapped scene."

The gang and the rest had just gotten back from their scouting and handed in their data files containing all the information that they have gathered, even if it was small and simple. Basically, the only eye-catching information was the kidnapping incident and the unknown threat that they had unknowingly-knowingly received.

"Very well, Good job, cadets!! You may take the rest of the day off."

Commander Kokoci then hopped down from his seat (His short but fierce) and strodded ( Yes, he STRODDED!!!!) out of the briefing room, leaving the gang to picked themselves up and out.

................................................................................................................................................................

[This is the short scene but it is still connected to the story]

PS: I suck at this >_<