Release and Scouting

Previously on " The Dark Element"

"Do you think he is going to survive you're elements wraith, Boboiboy?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO!! I do not want to get knocked out by that cursed pill. I've had enough bed rest. I mean seriously, this bed is starting to get the nerve of me, I need to move."

.

.

.

.

.

"Your time will come,boy. But the question is what I should do with you now that you are in this predicament and another dark problem to deal with~ HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

...............................................................................................................................................................................

[Briefing room]

[Boboiboy and Team]

" Ok, team, now that Boboiboy has finally recovered enough....(cough)..you are to head back to planet Angretk to continue the scouting of the planet since Gopal and Ying had not finish the mission before they were kidnapped."

Everyone in the room could tell that the cough was to cover the sentence their alien commander was saying, much to Boboiboy's embarrassment and joy. He had begged, prompt and lightly annoy the commander to let him out of the infirmary. It wasn't long until the commander had promptly given in to the young boy's pleas, much to his chagrin of his steel personality.

Yaya quickly gave a glance towards her elemental friend slightly in front of her to find any indication that the destination had troubled him, but to her surprise, there was none. Relief and peace settled in her, calming her of her anxiety and worry. Fang had also noticed their reaction to this mission, though he had not been their with them, the incomplete notes were enough. Ying and Gopal's posture had gotten a tad bit stiff, Yaya and Boboiboy were indifferent, with the exception of Yaya's worry for the latter.

Boboiboy is indifferent about this mission!?

That itself has already raised alarms in Fang's mind. Shouldn't he be the one who would have the worse reaction among the rest? Something is wrong with him. Fang could feel it within him, After the fiasco of him betraying and then the ignorance of his friends, he and boboiboy had gotten closer, some could say they were like brothers in arms. That was when he eyes trailed down onto his hands and he was shocked to see small red sparks with embers emitting from his right fist, his dominant fist.

It was only for a moment before it disappeared and Fang's narrowed eyes travelled back to look at his rival/friend's expression only to see a blank face with fire in his eyes. Fire of what exactly? He did not know but he was not going to turn a blind eye on this. Not when he heard about it.

"Head out!!"

TAPOPS salute.

"Alright, commander!!"