WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!?

The image above is not drawn by me by the way.

Previously on "The Dark Element"

"Ah, my boy, I miss you so much. I heard so much about your adventures and how much you grew. I wish your mama was here to see and hear how much you grew."

.

.

.

.

"Eh, but you know how I am Mechabot. I can't help but help repair these power sphera's."

.

.

.

.

"So, you are telling us that there is a dark counterpart inside you all and that it is causing disturbance to you all right now and if it "comes out", we are all doom?"

.

.

.

.

The Original Trio.

.

.

.

"What they meant was that they will try to either put me back or it's a fight to the death."

.

.

.

.

"YOU......!!"

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Numerous pairs of eyes quickly darted towards the distorted voice only to settle on the bedridden boy who looks rather diferrent.

"GrEetings, peasants, "

Bloody red eyes pierced through as a crazed psychotic smile formed on his face. Those around also noticed the slight hair color inverting slowly. Those being the elementals.

"YOU!!....How are you out!! Release our owner this instant!!"

Thunder immediately jumped in front of his brothers and summoned his weapon, pointing it at the changed bedridden boy/owner. Eyes that was once wide-opened now narrowed to deathly glare. The rest could only stand aside and watch as the scene unfold. They knew they needed to do something but for some reason they couldn't, it is as if the legs have stuck to the floor and that their voice had died in their throats. The atmosphere was horrifically tense and heavy.

Said victim did nothing but tilt his head slightly sideways with a blank face, only further annoying the lightning-elemental as he growled and opened his mouth.

"ChAoS"

It was only a whisper under his breath, but everyone could hear him and it sent anxiety down their very bones. The lights in the room had suddenly flickered and buzzing sounds could be heard.

"Shit. GET DOWN!!"

Quake's voice rang out and judging from how urgent it sounded and how he was the one who knew most of what was going on, no one questioned and does as he said only to narrowly dodge red lightnings zapping around above them like chaos. Amongst the strong strumming of lightning and thunder above them, Everyone could hear a strain silent scream.

"GET BACK AND RELEASE US!!!!"

It was a sudden shout, powerful and commanding. But after those words, the chaos had finally seized and all of them could stand again. The room was thrashed with things either knocked down or zapped to crisped. Two figures were in the midst of them. Thunderstorm and Boboiboy. Boboiboy was knocked out on the bed with thunder kneeling on the floor on one knee, leaning on his sword that was struck into the ground for balance. Random sparks occasionally came out of his body as he pant. No one moved in fear of being electrocuted.

"Good, Don't....come near. G..Give..me....a sec."

His voice sounded hoarse. A few seconds passed as he said and he had returned to his normal breathing and stood up albeit with a bit difficulty which he received support from Quake, seeing as he was the one who was the most immune to his element.

"S...so...What was THAT!? Why did my buddy suddenly go all psycho then a freaky lightning storm trying to kill us after he said cha..mhptff!!!"

"Don't say that word!!"

Cyclone hissed as he slapped his hand over Gopal's mouth before he could finish the word. Receiving a frantic nod, he let down his hand and moved to support his elder brother wincing as he touched him from the sudden shock which Thunder immediately apologized for.

"That was "hell"."

Quake said as his eyes shone with seriousness and fear. He let out a sigh and situated himself into a seat silently instructing the rest to follow him which they did.

"So...?"

Kaizo was known as "The legendary rebel". He was not afraid of anything but what he encountered just now had him trembling in cold sweat. He was alert and on edge. He wants to know what was going on and he wants to know it NOW.

Quake knew his friends had many questions on what had happened, but he was scared. He feared this part. Always. NO matter how many times it happened. But if opening up and asking for help was going to help him protect his owner. He'll do it.

BECAUSE.

IT'S.

FOR.

HIM.

..

FOR.

HIM.

THEY'LL.

DO.

ANYTHING.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys, this is the next part!!! Don't you think its gotten darker? Are you excited about what the next part is about? Do you want to take a guess? Write in the comments, I would love to read them!! Don't be shy.

Anyways, it's no pressure, it's....

VOLUNTARY!!!

VOTE,COMMENT AND ENJOY!!

JA NE!!!!