Not a Great day to Start

Previously on " The Dark Element"

That was only a small taste...."

.

.

.

."Mine is 'Gaia' "

"Lie" Cyclone

"Tch, you already know mine, but I'll say it again for you fools......Chaos." Thunderstorm

"Loneliness" Blaze

"...Isolation" Ice

"Destruction" Thorn (with an innocent and oblivious face)

"Void" Solar

"Corruption" Dark

...............................................................................................................................................................................

[Somewhere in the galaxy in a astral world]

"Things are moving according to plan."

A hooded person said, leaning back into the chair, glancing at the other hooded companions, solely focusing on the one in front, whom was propping one leg over the other to make a makeshift table.

"Of course it is~, I was the one who came up with this after all. Soon, everything will be ready for the war."

...............................................................................................................................................................................

"Wahh!!"

Boboiboy shot up from his bed covered in sweats, wheezing as his eyes shook in fear.

"What was that? A dream?"

He shook his head to compose himself as he got up to prepare himself for the day since it was the first day he was back from him absence in duty. He was not risking having to postpone it just because of his 'dream'. No can do. He did his daily routine and checked his digital clock he has on his bed stand.

6:27a.m

Ok, he still has time before the Admiral would call him. Boboiboy decided to put in some training to warm up his stiff body from so many days of bed rest. So he went to the training room 2 which was a few corridors down from his room. Training room 2 was a fairly big yet plain room, perfect for a sparring practice if they was any. At the edge of the room was also a neat pile of workout equipment where one can exercise in peace and without any human help. He first went and did basic warm-ups like curl-ups, push-ups and more. After that, Boboiboy situated himself in the middle of the training room before performing his infamous elemental split, with him taking over Ice's body. To prevent confusion, he tilted his cap upwards like a normal style.

"Oh! Original, you're taking over Ice today?"

"Yes, Quake, I just thought he might want to sleep in a bit more. Now let's start training!!"

"Right!!"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

7:12 a. m

Boom!!

The training room shook from the immense shock as a certain eight duplicates train vigorously. Sweats poured down from their faces as they lightly panted. The adrenaline was truly intoxicating and it kept their blood pumping. Just as Blaze, Thunder and Solar was about to clash in a three-way battle, the entrance door suddenly slammed opened causing them to abruptly stop what they were doing. (Thank goodness for that too, I doubt the training room could hold on any longer..)

There in all their ever so glory appearance, stood his friends, the commander, Admiral and even Captain Kaizo. And boy were they pissed!! There was a pin-drop silence for a moment.

"Uh,.. hey Leafy? What time is it now?"

Fire whispered to his innocent younger brother who now stood behind him.

"Ummm, oh it's 7:14a.m!!.......Why?"

Oh crud!!

That was what came through all of the elemental's mind as they heard the time. They had completely forgotten to check the time!! And didn't went to the meeting room like he was ordered. Boboiboy, being the brave soul, in Ice's body, walked up and internally prayed for his life.

"Uh.. Good morning everyone.

Sorry?"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok,folks. That's all from me now. Sorry for the delay, it's just that now I'm having online classes so it's quite a tight schedule for me now. Anyways, I hope you don't mine and I'll see you all soon. Also, sorry for the really short chapter!!

VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!

JA NE!!!