Scoldings and Report

Previously on "The Dark Element"

"Things are moving according to plan."

.

.

.

"Wahh!!"

Boboiboy shot up from his bed covered in sweats, wheezing as his eyes shook in fear.

"What was that? A dream?"

.

.

.

"Ummm, oh it's 7:14a.m!!.......Why?"

.

.

.

Sorry?"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

[7:37a.m]

[Mission Room]

Boboiboy, now back to his original self is currently having to deal with a crisis in his life.

Having to deal with his parental-figure friends!!

"What were you thinking, Boboiboy!? Do you know how worried we were when you didn't come to the meeting in time!? We thought at first you just overslept so we sent Gopal to wake you up but when he came back shouting you were not there, we freaked out!! Then we heard a tremor and thought you were in combat or even being kidnapped!! We can't take any chances ever since the incident. I was really worried about you."

Yaya was panting slightly as she finished with her rant, still keeping her worried eyes lock on Boboiboy who was looking sheepishly guilty in front of her and the others were behind her slightly terrified of her radiating a powerful presence which screams not to mess with her. Even the Admiral and Captain Kaizo was affected, not like they will admit though, they had a reputation to keep up after all.

"I...I'm sorry but I was just so restless, I needed to move around not just stay in bed all day. Besides, I wanted to be ready if we had to go to any missions and not lag behind nor drag you guys down. I promise I'll try to keep a watch on the time so that I don't worry you guys next time!!"

Both of his hands clasp on Yaya's shoulder as he stood closer to her and gave her a comforting and promising smile before giving it to the rest of his friends and seniors in the room.

Too bright!!

That was what everyone was thinking when they saw his smile, finding it hard within them to not accept his apology and trust him with his promise knowing that he will break it sooner or later, whether it be intentionally or not.

"Fine, now that it is settled, it's time for us to get back to business."

Kokoci coughed out as he moved to the mission table in the middle of the room causing a chain reaction among the others as they too began to moved to the table and take their seats around it.

(This is the sequence of their seating)

-Kokoci, Admiral Tarung,Captain Kaizo, Ramenman, Fang, Boboiboy,Gopal,Ying and Yaya

"According to your previous scout and unexpected encounter with those kidnappers, we can only think that there may be power sphere hunter's around searching for them in this planet."

Admiral Tarung boomed as he took center stage to address the problem at hand. Upon hearing what he was talking about, Boboiboy slightly flinched at the memory of the chaos that happened while Ying and Gopal tensed from the thought of their kidnapping and the incident that had happened. Everyone noticed these reactions but said nothing as to not provoke them.

"Which leads us to this question, Boboiboy,Yaya, Ying, Gopal, during your time there and your previous scout to find any evidence, did you or did you not hear what they are planning to do?"

Looks were passed among the group of friends as they sat in silent,wondering if they should speak or not. Taking up the initiative, Ying stood up from her spot and recollected her time on the planet with Gopal until the point where they got kidnapped. Everyone else listened attentively, giving their fullest attention to the Chinese girl whilst Gopal just nodded along her words.

"So in conclusion, we heard nothing about their goal except for the conversation we heard from the video we found from my camera."

Kokoci nodded towards her as she sat back down, now facing the two rescuers.

"What about the both of you? What information do you have?"

Without missing a beat, they both stood up and gave their report, at some point butting in to help fill the gap in them. However, when it came to the part where everyone was mostly curious about, they're voices died in their throats, sweat suddenly began to pop up and flow down their face and body. Boboiboy's hands were visibly shaking beside him as he constantly tries to wipe off the sweats that are forming by rubbing against his blue jeans.

"I'll tell them my part first, alright Boboiboy? You can report after mine."

A warmth so soft made itself present on his left hand as he gazed down to see a smooth feminine hand overlapping his. His eyes trailed the hand back to its owner into Yaya's comforting ones. He felt thee others worried gaze as well but he ignored them as he solely focus on the girl whom he could find comfort in besides his 'brothers'. He silently nodded, not having faith in using his voice at the moment.

The rest of the report was all muffled to his ears, he knew he was there and listening but at the same time, he felt he was not. The words came in one side of his ear and came out the other. He also felt constant worried glances coming from Yaya and occasionally his friends and superiors. He was grateful for their worry but for the time being, he just felt like disappearing and hide, he would even gladly use his Dark element to do so.

"...e split up to cover up more ground and save time to save both Ying and Gopal. We were already being chased by the kidnappers and their subordinates so we got a little bit hasty. I was flying down a flight of stairs trying to shake a couple of guards of my back until I saw that I was reaching the prison section and thought of a plan to take down two birds with one stone. Once I save them, I immediately rushed to where I last saw Boboiboy.......Then the "incident" happened."

Yaya lowered her volume as she reached the end, casting a final worried and comforting glance at his elemental leader friend before sitting down ending her report. Boboiboy knew it was now his turn so he took a deep breath and slowly stood up to start his report. He was about to open his mouth to start but.......

BOOM!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, Everyone. CIA_story here!! Really sorry for the delay on the story but studies has been keeping me away. I just want to inform you guys, I may be offline from the story for long periods of time but at the same time, I will still continue this story so don't worry. This part is a bit dragging on the scene and I apologize. ANYWAYS.....

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!