The beginning of the Big fight

Hi everyone, just a  small update, nothing much. But I have decided to not pull up the flashbacks of the last chapter like always but just straight away jump into the story. I hope you all don't mind but I think that it is rather annoying to always read the same thing again even if anyone else will just continue after the last. 

Also, another thing, I am thinking of Changing my Story's Title but since I am being a complete idiotic ass, do you all think any of you could give me a good Title? I'm open to any suggestions. I wouldn't directly reply to you but it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, to the story!!

Thorn: let's GO

Me: Thorn!! Geez, get back to the script.

Thorn: Will Thundy be ok,...?

Me: Ah, ah, ah~ No saying my name yet, little flower. He will be fine. I'm not a complete sadist to do that. Now let's go into the story ok?

Thorn: ok🌸!!

.....................................................................................................................................

As grey, metallic, dangerous eyes gleam through the darkness and into their souls, all who were within the vicinity could feel the tremendous pressure weighing down on them like crazy. All those who were victims prayed subconsciously that they will make it out alive and in one piece.

"W...What is with this enormous pressure!?"

Those who were hiding away behind the gigantic wall were also paralyzed by the immensity of its strength. Although, the elementals were the least affected despite being right behind the wall away from the rest. At least they could still move, only a bit affected by the aching at the back of their head. 

"Q...Quake... Is Th...Thundy really d..doing t..that? W..what about...the...."

Quake quickly shuffled closer to the nature manipulator to give a sense of comfort, effectively stopping his next word. He too was worried about what was happening but he knew they had no choice, that what his older brother said was right but still...

"Quake!! What is going on here!!??"

"SOLAR, GUYS!!"

Relievement settled in his bones as he saw his brothers running towards him in hurry. He took a glance from top to bottom, checking for any lethal injuries. Pleased with the results, he let his shoulders sagged a little as tension slightly lifted. 

"We dealt with the ones that managed to get further in. What's going on here? We passed by the Commander and Admiral just now with the rest of the Mop aliens. Where's Thunder!?"

Solar was disheveled, his clothes were no longer professional but ruffled and specks of dust and grim could be seen. His grey eyes, sharp and worried behind his yellow-tinted glasses focused on the scene around him trying to make sense of everything as quickly as possible.  

"Quake...

Where's Thunder?"

Quake stiffed at the question and being caught red-handed. All he could do was stuff his head deeper into Thorns next as he hugged him harder but not enough to hurt him. All that and the horrifying sound of the battle behind the safety of the sturdy wall was enough for him to understand.

"Quake!! It's too dangerous!! Why did you allow it? Who knows what will happen to his mind or body or mental state!! What about our Original's health!!?"

"I KNOW!!"

I know what we are risking here but we had no other choice...