Waking up and Recollection

Previously on "The Dark Element"

Wake up, Boboiboy/Original

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"According to what I heard from them last time, they said they were to ashamed to show up but they wanted to reconcile."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E..Every time, we were called on a mission, when things go wrong. He was always there in front of us, standing and still fighting to protect us when we couldn't and ends up most of the time ALMOST DEAD!!"

.

.

.

Who was the true villain?

...............................................................................................................................................................................

[Another two days later]

[0945 hours]

[Infirmary]

"Urgh!!"

A shuffle was made as he woke up, only to grimace in pain from having all the feelings of his body come back to him in a rush. Pushing himself up to a sitting position, he held his head with one hand and looked around trying to locate where he was.

Clang!!Smash!!

Boboiboy was taken off guard as he jump in his place and snapped his head towards the noise that it almost seemed he had a whiplash. His eyes widen at who was standing at the door, looking shell shocked.

"B..Boboiboy?"

Yaya couldn't believe her eyes, at first she was still in the infirmary like always, looking after her still comatose-like friend, when Fang had entered and prompt her to get something to eat. She was stubborn but in the end, she reluctantly obliged and went on her way. Despite knowing he was not going to wake up, Yaya just wanted to bring some small consumable food just in case.(You have no idea, Yaya.)

But now, Yaya's mind had just gone blank, there in front of her sitting upright on the infirmary bed was who she thought might never wake up staring at her, body stiff with eyes wide in alarm. Her body had just gone frozen, her heart beating in a quicken pace and silence overtook them.

"Y...Yaya?"

Boboiboy was still hazy after he woke up, no to mention the annoying headache that has been attacking him ever since he woke. The moment he did a whiplash was one that he will regret because of it, his headache has gotten far worse. It took whatever he had to not massage it to soothe the pain so that he may not worry anyone. His vision was a tad bit blurry but once it cleared, he saw her in front of him, standing in shock with a fallen metal plate by her feet. That must be what made that loud crash..(Of course it was the metal plate, you dense boi!!! It hurts my eardrums even just thinking about it.)

(Anyways, back to the story!!!)

Snapping out of her surprise, Yaya lunged herself towards the boy while unconsciously activating her powers to boost herself.

"Boboiboy!!!"

..................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ok, all you need to do now is rest, in another two days, you will be able to discharge."

Yaya, Fang and a depressed Boboiboy nodded towards the human-alien doctor assigned, which took their agreement as a sign to leave. Once he was gone, Boboiboy let out a groan as he slammed himself back on the bed, of course, not without harming himself any further than he already was. Hearing his groan, Yaya and Fang turned around their attention from the door where the doctor left to the now bored patient with amusement painting their faces.

"Looks like you are bed rest for a little longer, Boboiboy."

"Urgh!! Fang, don't remind me!!"

If Fang's smug face could get any wider, it just did while Yaya was silently giggling. Boboiboy sent his raven-haired friend a playful glare and pouted. Though all the fun atmosphere quickly dissipated as he brought up a topic his two friends were trying to evade. Thinking about it, a frown appeared on his face. Yaya being as attentive, noticed the change in behavior and placed a hand on his, snapping him out of his quick thought while sending him a small comforting smile. She even realized Fang behind her getting worried and dare she says it, curious.

"Are you alright, Boboiboy?"

"Huh, uh.....Can I ask something? What happened during our rescue mission, Yaya?"

They knew this question was coming, though at first they thought he might still remember but given how he can still stay in a happy state, confirmed their thoughts. Fang knew he had no deal in the conversation but given that Yaya told him about it and being one of the few that can help Boboiboy, he opted to stay just in case, for either of them should they ever need it. Taking a deep breath, Yaya recollected every details and convey them, not leaving anything out. It was the best if Boboiboy knew what was going on, keeping things in the dark would only create more distress and break whatever trust they have.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

"How's his status?"

       "Stable,sir"

"Energy level?"

       "Green zone."

"Mental stability?"

      "...."

"How is it?"

      "A..At 20% instability,s..sir"

"...(sigh)Close tab"

      "Yes sir."

"I wonder how you are going to deal with it this time, elementals..."

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Alrighty guys, it's the next part!! I hope you guys didn't wait too long!! Im currently dealing with some school work right now so its a tad bit difficult for me to update. I apologize in advance but anywho, I hope you enjoy this part.

So like always, VOTE,COMMENT AND ENJOY!!!

JA NE!!