CHAPTER 6: caught

Hello readers, i decided to short this story since i want to make a prologue of My racer husband. Which is Type's parents love story.. Tell me if you want me to continue this story..
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~

Type's pov.

I called my dad about Tharn's condition and he's willingly to talk about this matter. He even ask me if i still love tharn and I honestly told him what I felt to my man.
Its 6:30 AM in the morning and I decided to wake up but tharn held my hand. "Type? Where are you going?" "tharn ask. "I want to prepare our breakfast. I have a class today." "okay, do you want me to fetch you up later please?" he plead. "but what if my mama is there?" "text me when he's there so i cant pick you up." he said. i saw the sadness in his eyes. I love you so much tharn. Just be patient and i will tell my parents about us. "do you want my hug?" i ask. he smile widely and content. "i love you so much." 

Tharn pov.

type is my happiness, sometimes im scared to close my eyes, i'm afraid if Type is not by my side when i open my eyes, He's my world, my all he give me some hope to live. I want to hold him tight and wont give up with him no matter what happen. "tharn? come here lets eat." Type  said. "coming wifey." "oh really? i can be a husband too in case you forgot that."  "oh really? do you want to be in charge in bed too?" I ask him but he silent. "okay i get it, you want to be my wife not a husband. i take your silence as no." i chuckled. "I'm afraid if i cant satisfied you, because as you can see..... my baby in there is not good as yours." he said. I cant stop laughing while he's pointing his own thing. I hug him tightly. "why are you embarrass of your on thing huh?" I ask. "tharn, lets eat the food is cold now." "okay, i pick you up later baby okay?" he nodded. 

Type is in the University and he saw his best friend kaownah and techno together with lavender yamazaki. "Type! do you know what we saw earlier?" lavender said,. "how would I know about that? i just arrive!" Type said. "we saw kathryn." techno said. " why would i care if you saw her anyway? just let it be." Type said. everyone is nodding only agreeing what type said. "ummm... actually I had something to tell you guys, its about.." type said. "I know it already Type." techno said. " You know what?" lavender said. "nothing, say it type." Techno Said. "Tharn and I are back." Type said. "wha...wha...what? when? how?" Lavender and Kaownah said in unison, but techno is just staring at type like he know something about them. "its a long story, But i hope you will keep it to the others, I'm afraid my mama will know about." "we will keep it Type, trust us." techno said. 

while  type is walking in the hallway he saw a familiar figure a far. Type is walking toward to the lad when he collide with Teacher maria cousin of his mama Gulf, the wife of car racer cha eun woo. "hey baby, your class is started already why are you still here?" maria said. "yeah, im sorry, bye auntie. 

Type is in his own world thinking about his relationship with tharn and his family, what he can reason of them asking about their secret relationship. "should i tell them? or should not? urggghhh!!!!!!!!!!! this fucking life is annoying!" Type said in his own self when the teacher is in his 100 times calling him. "Mr jongcheveevat? are you listening or not?" Teacher max said. "I'm so sorry. Pardon sir?" type said.  " I ask you in a 100 times about it and you just in your own world. what is the problem honey? your dad will kill me if your acting like that!" Max said. " I'm sorry." Type said. "My question is which theory suggests that the Universe began from a singularity and its inflation?"  "big bang theory." Type said. "explain please, because this topic we already study it during in first semester if i'm not wrong don't you?" max said. " big bang theory this is the currently accepted theory of the origin of the universe which proposes that everything started from a singularity which in time inflated and continues to do so until the world we know of today started existing approximately 14 billions years ago." Type aid. "that's good. its a singularity defined simply as a point where all matter, time, space, laws of the univers............

,

max said,

(a/n: I didn't finish the explanation, i know your not interested about science thou readers.. hahaha kidding!)

Type is yawning after the boring class of him. "everyone that's all for today, see yeah again, don't say goodbye because I wont die until i can have a kids." max said. while his learners is just laughing of his address.  "see yeah.." leaners said in unison.

type is in the parking lot waiting  of Tharn he call the younger.

call

 Type: "where are you?"

Tharn: "almost baby, wait for me."

Type: "okay, be careful. I love you."

tharn: " your so sweet today. I love you too."

after a long duration, Tharn is arrive. "hop in baby." 

"can we go to the place that we used to go?" tharn ask. Type is chuckling hearing the restaurant that they used to go before, the first place that they hangout together during their first date. "yeah sure why not."

type and tharn is enjoying their company together mesmerizing their past together in this restaurant. They are laughing and feeding together when Type's phone is vibrating. "lemme check it first." Type said. Type checking his phone when he saw it his eyes is in larging.

Tharn's pov.

while we're enjoying's each others company, suddenly type's phone is ringing. "lemme check it first." he said. But suddenly his facial expression is not good, I cant draw his face while staring his own phone, because of my curiousness i ask who is that, but my heart is beating fast seeing mama gulf's name on it. "hi mama, yeah? wha...wha...what are you talking about? what? when? why?" type said. 

after their convo type staring at me."tharn." "yes?" i said. "mama saw us." he said. "what? how" "when he about to fetch me, he want to surprise me of something, but seems like he's the one that i surprise because he saw in the parking lot." " so he want to see me now? I'm always ready about this matter Type, so don't worry." I said. "tonight in dinner." type  said. 

the fuck! I'm nervous  this is the second time i feel this, before when type's birthday and now also! "okay, we  head in your mansion today?" I ask. "yes. lets go then I guess." he said. "okay lest go."

When we arrive at Jongcheveevat homeland, the two kittens that Type told me is running toward us. "P'typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." said to those kitten in the unison. type lifted them together. 

Stiff when mama Gulf is staring at me.

to be continued.

A/N: long ride again... i dont know when can i finish this..hahaha please read my other book. titles:  cinderella, just the two of us, my racer husband, i love you until i die. 

NC scene is next...... keep reading... love yeah... vote and comment.... 

"mewgulf__nation"