CHAPTER 4: interaction

When i tried to focus of my bunch projects, i cant stop thinking to write the next chapter😂...  Somtimes i called Tharn into Mew,hahaha im confused of this story♡

~♥~

Tharn arrived at his condo after roaming around for spying his boyfriend Type. He immediately open his email and read the description about the meeting with Type's Dad. Tharn cant stop smiling seeing the latter earlier but in the same time really want to approach the older but his afraidness swallowed him.

Tharn wake up in the morning and get dress up and eat his breakfast alone. Tharn took his things and drove his porsche car into MT Company (Manoban Technology). When he arrived his company a lot of employee are gossiping around him for being the youngest CEO in thailand history. Everyone doubting his skills for being the CEO but no one can replace either because his grandmother choose him to take all of the property that Manoban clan had. Everyone greeted him and Tharn is just smiling. His secretary approach him that the meeting is going to start soon, Tharn is nervous for meeting his father in law who make his parents suffered so much. A lot of influential business man and woman are inside the conference room now. Tharn is so nervous for meeting Type's Dad. He cant control himself for thinking in negative results.

" Sir? This way the meeting is going to start and ee already settled all the files each of them." " Tharn's secretary said.
"okay thank you so much Phi  I will go there." tharn said.

When Tharn entered the conference room everyone is shock because they thought its James Kirigun or Daniel Manoban  but its not because its a fucking young man who's joining them into the biggest business world.

Tharn saw Type's Dad Mew glaring at him. Tharn is going to explode every minutes because of Mew's death glare.
" oh so you are the new CEO of this MT corp? We thought that uts not kid but we're wrong." CEO of GK said.
" well lets see if your already enough to handle this company." Mew said. " I will do my best to give my 100% best for this projects" Tharn said.

~♥~

After the meeting, everyone went home but Mew is still in the conference room. He's looking at Tharn from head to foot. " Why did you leave without saying anything?" Mew said.
" I tried to. I want to tell Type that day but my grandma is the one who controlled me. She took my phone, and she drag me out of town without telling me why, Until i found out everything not long ago." Tharn said while crying.

Mew can see how Tharn regreting , how Tharn hurting this situation. Because Tharn is still a kid. "Do you know when you left, Type become a crazy inlove. He's always crying and crying. He dont know why you left. Until Gulf help him to reduced his pain." Mew said. " I feel the same too. I always cried and cried, my grandma always treat me like her slave. She won't give any freedom from me. My mother also is mad at me my dad everything around me is mad at me. I ask to myself if did i really do something that they dont like? Why they always like this to me? I want to hold my Type but I cant because he's here  and I am in the hell Country. Uncle trust me i didn't want to leave Type that day, the body guard took me and when i woke up im already at England. When I decided to called Type they took my phone. Im sorry please help me to talk to him. I want my Type back, I want him uncle." Tharn said while crying. Mew grab the latter and Told him that its okay, everything will be alright. Mew know everything what happened to Tharn because he send some people to spy the MT corp and he found out about Tharn's condition. At first he want to tell his Wife Gulf but then he decided that he tell next time.

Its almost Night and Mew need to go home or else his wife will throw some flower vase of his handsome face. But Mew can't leave the cry baby Tharn infront of him. In a few minutes Tharn is stop crying and Mew send him to his condo amd he leave immediately.

~♥~

In next morning Techno convinced the younger to talk ti Type because he know type is still love him but Tharn is afraid. Tharn know what kind of person Type is when he's mad. After Tharn's office hour he went to chula just to see his Lover. When he parked his car near at school gate, then he got out of the car just to roaming around where is type until he bump someone.....

Its Type! Tharn's eyes become larger and larger and larger he cant speak, he cant move, he cant blink his eyes....

Until Type punch him harder!
"what are you doing here asshole? I thought this country is not your place!" Type said.
Tharn is just crying and crying he reach Type's hand like he want the older to comfort him because he is so sad when everyone around him is not treat him like a human too. Type can feel's Tharn  sadness when Tharn look at his eyes. He want to hug the younger too but his pride is higher than his grades. Tharn bursted his tears, his crying like mess.
" Im sorry!" tharn said.
"all of those things you did? All you can say right now is sorry? Do you know what kind of hell you left me?" Type said.
" im sorry, i really sorry." he said.
" dont cry its not my fault. Its your fault! You didn't even contact me, you didn't even say some good explaination when you left! You ruined my life when you left! But luckily i had my mama who always there for me, unlike you! You only know how to hurt me! You heard me right? You only know how to hurt me, hurt my fucking feekings!" Type said while crying. Without hesitation Tharn hug the older because he miss him so much, he want Type's love back and those happiness when they're together.
Until Tharn is not crying in Type's embraced and when Type found out what happen to the latter, Tharn collapse on his embraced.

~♥~

Tharn woke up after in a few minutes and he saw that the room is different, and smell like hospital. He cried when he found out that its a hospital. He dont like this kind of place so much because when he's in the England he hospitalized 10 times. Due to stress and lack of sleep. He cried until Type is wake up because of someone is crying. Type  woke up and he saw the younger struggling to get rid all the things in his body. " I dont like here! I want to go home. I really to die if everyone treat me like a slave! Treat me like robot! Why everyone like this to me?" Tharn said while crying out of his lungs.

Type is stunned when he heard his lover crying. He cant control himself and he cried to. He didn't know what happen to Tharn because he all cared his own happiness why tharn left him.
"Tharn? Why did you said everyone treat you like a slave?"
"Type... Am I human or animal?" Tharn said.
"why? Tell me first WHY DID YOU SAID THAT EVERYONE TREAT YOU LIKE A SLAVE?"
" I dont know, i cant remember why they did that to me. I want to go home Type." Tharn said while crying.
" we will go home later." he said.
" no, i dont want to our house, my mother wont like me to step in their house. My father will throw me away. I had my own condo, I can live on my own there without someone who will always command their needs." Tharn said.

In Type's mind he cant forget what the doctor said about Tharn's condition. He's crying because he thought that tharn is healthy person but its not. He is belong to the teenager malnutrition, he is lack of sleep, lack of vitamins, and Tharn is under of depression. At first Type wont forgive the younger but when he found out the real condition of the younger he need to leave those hatred he felt and be the someone who can treat the younger into a human person like him too.

To be continued.

A/N: im sleepy, so i will make it short then...~♥~

Vote and comment︶︿︶