Chapter 7: nc🔞..

(HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY OF US WAANJAI, LOVE YAH SO MUCHH.... I LOVE THIS FANDOM,  THIS fandom is part of my life, my  little brother' name is Gulf, my nephew's name is Mew😂.. Im crazy right? Well i dont care.

(灬♥ω♥灬)

Types's POV.

I saw my mama in the front mansion holding a flower vase. I held tharn's hand. I know tharn is nervous because his hand is so could. I want to laugh at him but I know what he felt. I squish his hand to make him assure that everything will be fine. " are you nervous?" "y--yes!  I mean of course not!" he said. "oh really?" "Type! Can you stop teasing me?" he said. I really want to tease him more but we heard the dangerous voice in my entire life.

" why the both of you still standing in there? Do you want me to drag the both of you here!?" mama said. "w--we are coming."  i said. When we let our selves inside the house is in the bad atmosphere. Like this house is ready to eat us and tie us and tortured us, because of mama's gaze toward us. "Gulf do you want me to make a tea?" said Ema. "you don't need to do that Ema, you need to rest. Tell Mew that HIS BEAUTIFUL SON IS ARRIVED!" said Mama. Shit mama is really mad. "Mama i...I...I'm sorry" i said. "I'm asking you yet! Shut your mouth first!" Mama said. 

Where is daddy? What take him so long? I'm afraid of Mama's killer's gaze. " My baby!...oh Tharn how are you? Are you okay now?" daddy said. Shit daddy you dork! Why are you acting like you already know about Tharn's presence since? " OH SO YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEFORE ME?" mama said in fierce. "who told you?" daddy said. " JUST NOW WHEN YOU SAW THEM!" "Gulf its not like that, I just met Tharn recently because of our company and his company, i invest with him." "Dont make me a fool in this situation!" mama said. " Baby, I ....I'm sorry, I just feel bad seeing him." daddy said. "what about me? Did you feel bad seeing me doing everything just to make this liar son happy? I give everything just to protect him and now your doing both of you behind my back? I ALMOST KILLED THAT BASTARD OLD HYPOCRITE WOMAN TO RUINED MY SON'S LIFE!" mama said while yelling at dad. This is our problem but why the both of them fighting? This parents of mine is always arguing ever since when they are students according to uncle bright.
" mama and daddy can you both stop fighting? I love tharn and I wont break up with no matter what!" I said. " oh yeah, so now your going to follow your promise? Are you fucking kidding me?" mama said. I felt hurt. He never   raise his voice at me before. I feel my tears are cascading due to hurt ness that i felt.  I walk away and going to my room but mama is yelling again. " stop right there!  Dont make me mad Type. Come back here or i will throw this man outside the house."
I walk in backward and he saw my eyes that full of my tears. "mama, is falling with someone deeply is a crime? Why we are not allowed to be free? Why we are not allowed to follow our hearts base on our feeling? Loving is not a crime right?" I said while crying in front of him. "Baby, I... I'm sorry, i don't really like this seeing you crying. You know how much I love you right?" he said. "then why i feel like everything is a crime in your eyes when you saw Tharn? I know he did something wrong before. But it was on the past, can we moving on and start a new one and left the past behind?" i said while yelling him. I saw my mama's wide eyes. I make my mama cry because i raise my voice. "ye...yes, falling in love deeply is not a crime but it is dangerous, because when you fall in love you become addicted to it, you cant live without someone beside you." mama said while walking and leaving us in the living room. " Mama im sorry, i didn't do it on purpose. Im sorry, mama i love you." i cried but he never turn around. Tharn embrace me. " Tharn, lead type to his room please." daddy said and he walk in their room because mama is in there. "Babe Im sorry, its my fault." tharn said.
"no, its not your fault." Tharn lead me to my room and i sobbed loudly because i felt guilty of what i did earlier to my mama.  I know im a dick earlier! Even though im mad i would not supposed to yell at him.
"tharn do you think mama will never forgive me? I want my mama back, i want him to hug me, kissing my cheeks, pampered me. I want his presence." i cried loudly until i heard a knock. Tharn open the door and I saw my sister nat nat. " why are you crying? Everything will be okay. Mama is crying too phi." nat said.  I just hug her and i still sobbing until im in my deep slumber.