Chapter 1: loosing my mind

Type's POV:

It's been three years since he left me. If Techno hadn't opened his mouth, I think I'd still be the crazy brat wandering around, wondering why Tharn hadn't contacted me since he left Bangkok. I thought he wouldn't leave me, like he promised. I thought even if the world was against us, he wouldn't leave me behind to fight them alone, but it was all just my thoughts. I'm fighting alone, but my mom, dad, and my two rivals are always there for me.

3 years ago:

Type: "Hey, Techno? Have you seen Tharn?"
Techno: "Tharn? No, because he left yesterday. Kaownah told me that he's going to England. His grandmother wants him to immigrate there immediately! Why do you ask, anyway? Didn't he tell you?"

Type: "Wha... what? Are you joking? Do you want to die?" (grabbing Techno's collar)

Kaownah: "Please, Type, stop it! He means it! Tharn left yesterday. I tried to stop him, but he needed to go. His grandmother would ruin their lives if he didn't obey her!"

Type didn't know what to do right then. He was losing his balance until he was completely off-balance. Tears were dropping from his beautiful eyes. Type couldn't speak and had always been in his room, crying a mess. Gulf always did his best to talk to him because he was clueless about why Type had always been crying.
Gulf asked Techno what happened to his big giant boy until he found out that Tharn had left him. He bought all of Kirigun's enterprises because of the hatred he felt for what they did to his son. He even planned to ruin the Manoban corporation in England until Mew stopped him from doing these things. But according to Gulf, no one can stop him; in his vocabulary, only he can hurt Type, not even his biological parents! When Type was finally going to England to meet the CEO of Manoban Corp, Type stopped his mom to just let it be, and he would listen to Gulf forever. Gulf felt pity for his son until he cried too because of the pain that Type felt.

End of 3 years:

Type's POV:

I still want to sleep, but these two kittens are here again, jumping on my bed... Ugh, can I kick these two?

Natasha: "Big brother!!! Let's play...."

Type: "Mom... Can you get these two out of my room, please? I want to sleep..."

Gulf: "Oi... Coming!"

Type: "Go to mom, big bro wants to sleep more!" (annoyed tone)

Gulf: "Type! Can you stop raising your voice? Alex doesn't like it. It's your responsibility to be a good role model for your siblings!" (scolding Type)

Type: "Next time, I'll lock my door! Because every morning, these two become my alarm clock!"

Gulf: "Get up already. Your dad will drop you at the university. I'll give you 15 minutes to prepare yourself." (lifting the two kittens)

Ugh... I really want to live on my own in our condo, but Mom always says no. No, no, no... it's all NO!
I'm already 20, so what's the problem with that? All my classmates live on their own, drive their own cars, but me? Nah... I'm still using my dad as my driver, sometimes Mom, and sometimes my big cousin bro First. After I'm done with my business in the bathroom, I'm heading to our dining hall, and my dad is already there with my two rivals and my mom. I kiss them on their cheeks, last is the annoying one, Alex. I sit in my chair and begin to dig into my food.

We're done eating, and my dad sends me to my school.

Mew: "Don't worry, baby, okay? I'll convince your mom later. Do you really want to live on your own?"

Type: "Dad? How many times have I told you guys that I really want it? Those kittens always disturb me, and mom is always nagging when I scold those two annoying kittens." (pouting)

Mew: "You're my son, but your attitude is like Gulf's, not mine. Are you really my son?"

Type: "Ask your butt!"

Mew: "Hey, hey... Watch your mouth!"

When we reached my school, I immediately hopped out of the car, but my dad grabbed me.

Mew: "Kiss your dad's cheek!"

Type: "WHAT? Are you kidding me? Eww, Dad!"

Mew: "If you don't do it, I'll kiss you instead!" (trying to hop outside)

Type: "Ugh! Okay... I will! Close your eyes. This old man..."
Here's a revised version of your text with corrected grammar and spelling:

Mew: "Bye, baby. Call me if you need something; don't call your mama, he's busy."

Type: "Just leave me already, old man!"

Sometimes my dad is annoying too, but I'm happy because he's always the one who helps me do the things that I want when Mama won't give them to me. While I'm walking in the hallway, that girl Lavender is smiling like a crazy girl while looking at me. I remember before when she found out that Tharn and I had already broken up without closure, she felt bad about it. But at the same time, she felt happy. I wonder if she's crazy or what.

Lavender: "Hi Type, I saw your dad; he's so handsome as always." (smiling)

Type: "Why? Do you have a crush on my dad?" (raising his eyebrow)

Lavender: "What? No, of course! I mean, your dad is handsome as always... li... like... you!" (in a shy voice)

Type: "Nah, just forget it."

When we start to go inside our classroom, someone approaches me.

Student: "Hey Type, there is someone who wants to send this gift to you." (holding a bouquet of sunflowers)

Type: "Huh? For what? Someone? A guy or a girl?"

Student: "I don't know. He just wanted me to send these flowers to you. Bye, my class is about to start."

Type: "What's the name of that flower guy?" (shouting in the hallway)

Prof: "Type! Can you stop screaming? You're not the only one here!" (scolding Type)

Type: "I know, okay? Sorry!"

Prof: "This brat kid. I swear, when Gulf knows about your attitude here, he's going to scold you!"

Whatever, my mama won't even do that. I wonder what kind of person sent me these sunflowers...

Tharn's POV:

It's been 3 years since I left Type. I really miss him; I want to be with him. I hope Type will accept me when I go back to Bangkok later. I really want to meet him so badly. Techno told me about Type every day, that Type has already found someone, and it's a lavender girl. I hope when I go back, I can bring back those times when me and him were always happy together.
I feel bad for my parents' company because Type's tiger mother bought our company without hesitation. I feel bad for them, but now I can do things without my grandmother. She died last month due to a heart attack when she found out about our company in Bangkok. She thought that my parents were still managing the Manoban Corp, but the truth is MG Technology Corp already bought it. I asked my mom if I could go back to Bangkok, but she didn't reply to my text. She didn't even call me. Because of me, I ruined everything.

I'm already here at the airport, and I saw a lot of posters with the face of my beloved Type and his siblings. Type's smile is still the prettiest in my eyes. He's so beautiful wearing that school uniform. While I'm staring at his face, my eyes become blurry because of tears. I know Type won't accept me anymore; I hurt him so badly. But I will do my best to win him back.

When I sneak out in Chula University, I saw Type standing in the hallway with that girl. I really want to hug him, kiss him, tell him that I've been in hell since I left him. My grandma always treated me like a slave in her eyes because of my dad. I really wish those times that I hope Type was with me and held my hand when I fell in my grandma's hellish town. But I can't because I don't want him to be burdened because of me. I don't want his parents' power to be used for me. I feel content when I saw him smiling widely in the hallway. I want to reach him, but I can't. I immediately leave; I feel relieved when I saw him. Tomorrow is another day, tomorrow is the day when I live on my own. My mother is not okay with me going back to Bangkok, and my dad also. They didn't know what kind of hell I experienced when they weren't around me.