CHAPTER 10: Jealous

Not edited

Tharn and type are in the university having lunch in the cafeteria.
Type is talking with Lavender non stop. They laughing like mad man.

"type? Mama Gulf asking what time our class time over is. Uncle Jimin is here after to fetch us."

"why? Is there something wrong in mansion?" ask type.

"I dont know.  I will ask him." said tharn.

Tharn called gulf for suddenly news.

Tharn:" hi mama. May i ask?"

Gulf:" good afternoon baby. I will let uncle jimin to pick you up both. Tomorrow is your daddy mew's launching of his dating app he create. I need my children to look nicely."

Tharn:" okay mom."

Gulf:" bye. Love you both.: ( hung up)

"what mama said tharn?" ask type.

" about dad's party for launching his new app creation."

"oh.. Okay."

Tharn nodded and went to grab his things and type's stuff and went to classroom. Everyone know about tharn and type's relationship in chula university. So they do whatever they want as a couple.

Type sat in his own chair beside with tharn. Tharn place their stuff with type.  Bow maylada cant take off her  eyes with type. She glared in full of hatefull gazed. Her eyes is burning with jealous when type peck tharn's lips.

"Thank you babe."  said type and grab the younger's hand and intertwined their hands.

"yeah welcome. I love you baby." said tharn and pat type's head.

The class went well and the couple bid their goodbye's with techno. Turbo and kaownah.

Tharn and type walking hand and hand together heading at the oarking lot since jimin is already at the parking lot waiting for them. When the two are talking. Someone behind them called tharn.

"Tharn?" said Bow.

"ye...yes?" ask tharn.

"a...actually, can you be my date tomorrow?" ask bow.

" well. Im sorry, i cant. Tomorrow we have an appoinment."

"tharn is already taken. He cant date with other since I am his boyfriend. Find another man to flirt with. Okay?" said type and pulled tharn.

Bow is so angry how dare type talk to her like that. She is the daughter of influencer in thailand. No one can talk to her like that.

Type went to his room and take off his cloth and his shoes. He went to bathroom when Tharn grab his wrist. Type hiss and push tharn.

"baby what's wrong?" ask tharn still holding type's wrist.

"ask yourself if what's wrong!" yelled type.

" is it about bow?"

"shut up!" said type.

" baby. You know already that Your my only baby right? Bow is nobody for me." said tharn.

"Im just jealous. Everyone want you. Why they wont stop asking you to be their boyfriend. I really hate that! I know your handsome. And..."

"and what baby?"

" and good at bed." type said in a shy tone.

"I know. And you love that right?" said tharn and peck type's lips.

Type countered attack's tharn peck. He kiss tharn lips and tharn grab his waist to devoured type's lips. He suck type's lower lip. Tharn lift his boyfriend  and went to bed when they kmheard a knock of their room.

"baby type? The dresser of what you will wear tomorrow is here already to measure your suit." Gulf said.

"urghh!! Yes mama wait a minute." said type.

Tharn chuckled at type's reactions when gulf ruined their love making.

"this is how i hate being here. We cant do  what we want without disturbing us." type said and peck Tharn's lips again.

" lets continue this tonight baby." said tharn and peck Type's lips too.

To be continued.

Short update sorry.💛

Next chap will be the party and type's mood seeing how flirty bow is.

🌞Dont forget to Stream of Summer fireworks guys.. I cried how beautiful the meaning of song is.. Rest in peace  mewlions Summer🌞