CHAPTER 9: 🔞

Warning xxxxx👄
If you're not comfortable reading about table skip it👀
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

type is staring at his friend whose watching him why he suddenly become a show off in front of them. As they know Type is a private type of guy. "what? did something in my eyes? did i did something wrong that your looking at me?" he ask. "Type, are you jealous of bow maylada?" ask Zee. "why you care? your not his boyfriend, find your own thou." type said mocking friends.

Type and Tharn and their friends are walking in the hall way heading to their perspective classroom. Type is so happy that finally his love one is here beside him. walking together in their classroom. walking beside him holding his hands without worrying other peoples. 

tharn is busy talking to his friends about his day when .... " Tharn did you eat already?" bow said. "ye...yes. why?" tharn ask and curious why bow asking this to him, they're not close nor Tharn know her name. "oh really?" she said. "by the way, why are you curious about him if he eat already or not? mind your own business thou." Type said in irritatd tone. 

"why are you always with him? your not tharn's brother nor boyfriend!" bow said in annoying tone and glaring at Type. 

But type is become mad because of this woman's gut. "well he is." type said and held tharn's hand intertwined them and walking pass where bow is standing. 

"you should give up already bow. Tharn and Type are dating." Luke said. 

bow is glaring at Luke and she said "i can what I want." and walk behind them hitting luke's shoulder. 

"she have a 100% level to make her move against Type." zee said in mocking tone. "yeah, Type's parents is not a joke. his parents have a big % of this school, they are one of the shareholder." Luke said. "I'd rather give up rather than fighting someone else property." zee said. 

"hey, fighting with someone else property is not a crime. We can love someone whenever and whatever we want. We cant force our heart if who and what our heart choosing is." mock Joss. 

"wait...wait wait wait! are you in love with someone else belonging?" ask luke in teasing tone.

"shut up! you don't know so stop." joss said and hit luke's head. "okay okay fine! your not in love." luke said defending himself and zee is just laughing.

"hey come one we're late already!" yell type and Joss is smiling widely seeing type's annoyed face. "so cute." he said.

class is already finish. The couple is heading to their share pavement  as Gulf and Mew told them to live in house where type live.

Type open his condo and he let Tharn inside and tharn is scanning and roaming around in type's condo. "your place is good thou." "but your penthouse is much good than mine. I like the design in your house." said Type. 

"take a shower first, I need to prepare our dinner." type Said.

"type?....Type ?..."

"what? Can you go to yhe bathroom already?"

"okay fine. I just want to say I love you. But seems like you not like it." tharn said and head to the bathroom.

" I love you too."

"what did you say?" tharn ask in a puppy eyes.

" I said I love you. Now take a shower so we can eat together."

Tharn is smiling widely hearing those words again in his boyfriend.

The couple always been by themselves as their old parents always support the both of them. Type is always in the cloud nine how lucky he is having gulf as the best parents of him. Gulf always been their for him, he didn't even treat Tharn as an outsider. He treat tharn as his own son, his siblings same also.

Type is amaze how his life so colorful. He's smiling whilst preparing their dinner together when he felt someone is touching his waist. He touch Tharn's hand and smiled.

"lets eat dinner babe." said type and face his boyfriend.

" I think, dinner can wait. Lets do something more interesting baby, im hungry, but not food."

"if not food, then what?" ask type pretending to not know it.

" I'm hungry with you." tharn said and bit type's neck.

Type let a small moan in almost whisper. Tharn take a chance when type lift his head in a side ways. He devoured type's neck leaving a lot of purple bruise.

"tha....thar...n... Lets eat first. We can continue this later." said type in a husky voice.

"baby I'm horny as fuck!"

"what do you want me to do then? Im hungry with food too."

" ride me!"

"what??" type said in confused.

"ride me. You can eat, but i fuck u." tharn said and he lift type.

Tharn sit the chair and he didn't even prepared type. Type groaned in painful. Tharn positioned himself and put type in his lap. Type take off his clothes same as tharn. Tharn put his cock tips in type's ass hole.

"urghh... Shit... This monster is big as usual!'" type groaned.

Tharn push in one go in type's hole.

Tharn is pounding and type is bouncing while eating his own food. ( a/n: i dont know this👀)
Tharn is groaning. Type is moaning how tharn pounding. Type moaning while the food inside his mouth. Tharn grab his waist to put type comfortable position.

"baby im coming."

"shot it inside me...tharn!"

"baby your so delicious.... Ahh..ah.. Shit baby i love you so much type."

"nghhhh.ah. ...ahhh~~~~~. Tharn, im almost there.." type's cock leak more Precum.. Tharn thrust faster and faster...

Type grab  the edge of table  to help him.

~~~thrusting~~~  thrusting~~~~ thrusting in fastest moves~~~

Tharn thrust in once again inside type's hole in one go hitting the sensitive spot of type.
"urghh.... Ah... I love you baby." tharn said. But didn't response, he's out of words how intense they are during the dinner time. He let out his cock inside type and  clean himself and type also. ..

"im tired tharn, i want to sleep."

"yes baby. Good night, thank you for wonderful dinner today. I love you." he said sincerely and kiss type's forehead and went to his own slumber too.

To be continued.

Im sorry guys for late update🙏
Read my one shot of mewgulf "gulf the next stage" it matured also👀👄

And the one book "DESTINY"🌝

Hit the star below
👇 thank you💖