CHAPTER 11: party 1

Not edited yet

Type and Tharn went downstairs.
Gulf lead the two in the dressing room in their mansion, The two dresser.

Gulf instructs them what color he want for his children. Type rolled his eyes how boring his mother picking those suit theme.

"Mama, i think i should pick my own. I dont like your fashion style." said Type.

Gulf glared his son and he put his two hand in his waist and said.

" So you everything what i pick was tacky?" ask gulf.

"no mama its not like that. I just preferred this design." type choose the simple but elegant style. Tharn is listening the two bickering about their suit tomorrow.

"okay just pick what you want." gulf said left to the room.

"do you have any suit for you tomorrow?" ask type to gulf.

"yes, i have already." said gulf. When gulf step out of the room. He heard the two rivals of his life, Alexander and Natasha.

"here they are!" said type and rolled his eyes.

"they didn't even bugging you." said tharn. Type gave him his death glare. Tharn smiled and kiss Type's cheeks.

The dressers are clearing their throat because of the two being lovey dovey.

Its already party everyone are already at Jongcheveevat Exclusive hotel.
Mew welcomed warmly his co business man those business woman.
Gulf is beside Mew as always. He wont leave his husband, knowing that lot of woman eyeing his husband. Mew shake his hand of all VIP visitors of him. But he wont let Gulf shake hand of them. He wont like it.

Tharn is waiting to his baby at the couch.

"baby are you done?" ask tharn.

"almost tharn. Just wait." said type.

" we're going, we wont like to waste our time waiting him. Is he a woman?" said Alex and walk out with natasha.

"P'type will kill you!" said natasha to his twin big brother.

" nah! Dont care. He wont kill me." said alex and smirk.

"yes you too can go without us." said tharn and stood up.

"im here. " said type. Tharn is jaw dropping seeing his boyfriend in his beautiful suit.

"wow! Your so beautiful." said tharn and reach Type's hand.

"where's the two kittens?" ask type.

"Uncle First drovw them already. Uncle Jimin is waiting for us." said tharn.

"what's wrong? If there's simething in my face?" ask type. But tharn peck his lips.

"can I have? Just one kiss." said tharn. Type chuckles to his request.

"you can have me later." said type and peck tharn's lips. But Tharn held his waist and deepend their kiss. He devoured type's lips and let his tongue explore in type's mouth. Type let a small moan when tharn suck him.

"tharn. You have this later." said type.

Jimin cleared his throat and said.

"sir. I think you can continue your session later. Your parents asked what take you so long."

But the two love bird mind their own business.

"can we head to our condo after this party?" ask Type.

"why? Your room is Soundproof baby." said tharn.

"i dont like someone invading our own love making." said type in seductive voice.

"yeah yeah, dont worry." said tharn and jimin ask them to notice his presence.

Tharn and type arrive the hotel. Mew kiss his son's forehead and also tharn. Tharn spotted his father Jungkook with his wifey Taehyung. He went there.

"hey dad." said tharn. Jungkook hug his son.
Even though tharn told him to he want to be with type. He didn't opposed it. He even glad that jongcheveevat love him like their own son. Because type love him. Type's happiness is Gulf's Prioritized.

Jungkook introduced his son to their business partner.

"Mr Suga this is my son, Tharn." said Jungkook.

"oh nice to meet you youngman. Your so handsome as your father." said Suga.

"thank you sir." said tharn.

"by the way this is my daughter Bow." said suga.

"oh yeah, i know her. We went to same school." said tharn.

"so you studied at chula uni also? What a small world. Hope mr tharn wont bother to accompany my daughter tonight since you know each other already." said suga to tharn.
Tharn want to decline but bow is grab his shoulder and said.

" yes dad. Tharn will."

Tharn saw type's death glare toward them. Tharn doesn't know what he need to do to leave her.

"oh so your here also? Are you stalking my BOYFRIEND?" said Type. Type push bow's hand to tharn's shoulder.

The couple went to private room in their hotel.

"tell me what she's doing here?" said type while crossing his hand.

"Mr suga is bow's father. My father introduce me to them, and mr suga ask me to accompany his daughter. Baby i really want to decline his plead. But she's clinging unto me. I cant push her." said tharn and hug type.

"i will cut your dick if i saw you with her!" said type and point his finger to tharn's dick.

"you need this baby. Dont dare to cut your happiness." said tharn whils smirking.

"i can find another dick."

Silent from tharn. He don't know what he should mock to the latter.

"hey. Im sorry im kidding okay?" said type and cupped tharn's face.

Type kiss his lips. Type's felt some tears in tharn's face.

He look up and saw tharn's tears are cascading simultaneously.

"baby, im kidding okay?" said type and devoured tharn's lips.

"i dont like it. How you said that." said tharn while sobbing.

"I know. Im sorry, I love you Mr tharn." he said and chuckles.

They hug and cherish the moment at the private room. Type clinging unto Tharn's body while tharn rest his head at the headboard in their room.

They talk random stuff until they heard a knock outside the room.

To be continue.

Im sorry. Im sleepy guys.