CHAPTER 8: New student

tharn and Type is sitting in the couch together after their breakfast. Type is cuddling his boyfriend when Mew is faking cough for getting the attention to those two love birds. "Tharn I want to talk to you about something." said mew. "what is that dad?" said type. "baby this is about tharn okay? lets wait to you mama." in the middle of their laughing moment when Gulf is appear in front of them and they look at stunned and gulping their own saliva. "what? Am i that creepy appearing in nowhere?" said Gulf. "ahh... actually mama your.... your cloth is reverse ." said type. "what?" said gulf in yelling to those three peoples sitting in front of him. 

Mew is going to burst of laughing but he saw Gulf's death glare so he shut his own mouth. Gulf walking out to arrange his cloth properly.

"mama is here. what is the matter dad?" "I'm going to ask tharn to enrol himself in chula. about his company don't worry Jungkook will take care of it. I ask him to manage your company so you can enjoy your life as a teen ager like Type. I want you to enjoy it while your in 19 years old. is it okay to you? You can move in Type's condo, since you guys already did..... did... the things that I ask to not do it!."  type is rolling his eyes and trying to hide his embarrassment in front of his parents but its to late. "did... did you-you guys--- hear it?" ask type. "of course your so loud yesterday!" said Gulf. "ew! mama your so bad! your not supposed to listen!" said Type and hid his face in the couch pillow. "how about that Tharn?" said mew.

"actually dad its okay for me. I would like that. Thank you and to uncle jungkook too." said tharn. "tomorrow you can go to chula and Maria will help you and Type." said gulf. "but I need you to built your own body and be an alpha to my baby okay?" said Mew and gulf kick his husband.

Tharn's pov.

I am so blessed for having the jongcheveevat in my life after the miserable things happened to me in so many   years but now having them in my life was so wonderful. I met type before in Canada when I was a little and Type's biological mom we became friends because our parents was so close to each other. But after Type left me in Canada my life become boring. But thanks to my so called parents immigrate here,  but they left me also. 

When important person left you, we don't need to be sad nor end our life like what I did, because there is a certain person who destined for us to heal the pain that we feel send by God. that is what happen to me. God send the family that i want to cherish so much until in the end.

Third person's pov

Tharn and Type is currently inside the car because today is Tharn is gonna be the student in chulalongkorn University. because is so excited to let tharn met his friends, he cant stop blabbering until they reach the Uni. 

"I am so nervous baby." said tharn. "why? come here let me hug you first." type hold tharn's hand they hugging to each other, Type is chuckling due to tharn's cuteness. "let's go?" said tharn. tharn open his own door and he proceed to the side to open's type door. When the two is walking in the school gate everyone is looking at  Tharn and its look like the saliva of everyone is drooling.

 When the two is walking in the school gate everyone is looking at  Tharn and its look like the saliva of everyone is drooling

Type is getting mad and the same time he is so proud to showed his own man in front of the many peoples around them. "so our new classmate is the most handsome in chula is become famous now huh?" said mild. tharn is chuckling due to techno blabbering. "no, why don't you shut your mouth huh?" "hey easy man, I only praise your man." said mild to type. 

Tharn is talking to type and Mild and the rest of the gang, when he saw the familiar figure in the corner of hallway. Tharn want to ask to type about that person but he's afraid if type will be mad again.  

"Is that Kathryn?" ask techno. "so what if she is?" mock Type. "oh nothing i just asking okay?" 

everyone in the campus is staring at Tharn and Type is not comfortable of the atmosphere. Tharn is chuckled because of type's cuteness seeing him jealous every student eyeing his man. " if you don't want others looking at me like their prey why don't you told your father that your against about it?" said tharn whilst teasing his boyfriend.  

Type is getting pissed off because of Tharn's behaviour. 

Tharn and Type is  already near at classroom when prof Maria Cha introduce Tharn in the middle of them. " Come here baby introduce yourself. everyone he is your new classmate." said Mrs cha.

"Tharn  Manoban Kirigun, 19 years old." said tharn. "may I ask?" said Joong of their classmates. "yes what is that?" "where did you came from?" " I'm from London but I currently stayed here." said tharn and staring at Type in the corner. "are you single tharn?" Bow Maylada said. "oh, a.....actually.." tharn is wanted to tell her but Mild cut him. "yes tharn is single, are you interested in him?" said techno while smirking to his angry friend beside him. "oh really? what a good timing." said bow and everyone is teasing them because they finally saw the perfect couple.

Type is angry at Techno like he want kill his friend any time soon. "Tharn you can sit beside Techno." said Maria. But when maria turn around he saw his nephew glaring at her. she want to laugh because he know type and tharn are boyfriends since high school. "Tharn you can sit beside Type and Joong sit beside Techno." said Maria. she saw how happy Type is sitting beside his boyfriend. 

The class is done. " do you want to go in the canteen? hey tharn zee and Joss are asking me if you want to hang out with them today." said mild. tharn's eyes wide hearing his friends name. "really? okay, type do you want to tag along in the canteen?" said tharn whilst pleading hoping that his boyfriend is agreeing.  "okay, but dont let those woman near  you or i will kill you!" said type and he bumping the shoulder of his boyfriend. 

The three are heading to the canteen when he heard a lot of woman screaming his name. but tharn dont buy it because his boyfriend is beside him. when tharn spot his friends together with other gang. "hey Tharn long time no see you bastard!" said joss while hitting Tharn's chest. " can you get off of your dirty hand?" said type. "hey easy type okay? i know he's yours. wait..... you guys  broke  up already dont you?" said Joss. "when did you came back?" said zee. "zee cut the fuck up. we didn't broke up those time okay? we just separated because of family matter." said type. 

"oh okay. I'm happy that our gang is complete again." zee said. tharn is so over whelm seeing his friends after those hurtful days happened to him before. 

Type is clinging onto tharn showing to everyone that Tharn is not single anymore but.......

there is a woman always eyeing tharn since they arrived earlier. Type s getting pissed off so he kissed Tharn's neck! tharn is stunned seeing his boyfriend doing naughty things inside the campus.

"wha.....wha...what's wrong with you baby?" but type is just smiling and the rest of their friends swallowing their own saliva seeing Type's action.

to be continued  

bow maylada. she is Gulf's friend and under's berm's family.