CHAPTER 5: come back

" Its been a while since i wrote the new chapter. I've been so busy with all of my school stuff...

~♥~

Tharn and Type are in Tharn's condo. Type had a lot of questions on his mind. He want to ask tharn more and more why he and what happened but no words can came out of Tharn's mouth. Type cant understand tharn's family why they like that and like his own family.

Type is staring at Tharn while tharn is peacefully sleeping at his bed. Type always remember their moments together that they use to be happy. Tharn is the clingy boyfriend and always annoyed him whenever they hangout together with Techno. He remembered also when they celebrate their first monthsary together Tharn is so happy like no tomorrow, he showered type so much kisses because of happiness, but the world is cruel in their relationship because of happiness in their past, the present is become the worst nightmare on their relationship.

Type layed beside Tharn and he kiss the forehead of the younger.

He really hate Tharn before because of abandoned him. But seeing Tharn's condition make the older torn his heart into pieces. He love his man so much since when they're young until now. Even Lavender always do her own best to win type's heart she cant even succeed because Type close his heart already when the younger left him.

When  Tharn wake up he smiled seeing the older in his side. He caress the hair and cup the face of the person he miss so much. Tharn cant explain the happiness that he felt today. He cant imagine himself how Type cared for him after all those years that he left without a note.  Type Felt someone touching his face and he woke up.
"are you feeling okay now?" ask Type while touching Tharn's face. " thank you." Tharn said. "for what?" " for not leaving me behind when you saw me. I know im a bastard! Im sorry Type, I love you. Can you accept me again?"
" when you left me, my heart torn into pieces, I become a corpse, I cant sleep properly. I cant stop myself imagining about you." said Type in crying mess. Tharn hug him saying sorry in a hundreds times. " im sorry, can you accept me again? I promise i wont leave you again. I will not do it." said tharn. Type hug him and kiss his lips. He's crying while kissing the younger because of happiness and the same time sadness when he remembered their past together for breaking them apart. Tharn is so grateful for having a Type on his side, understanding and acceping him without hesitation.

It was 7:30 AM in the morning when Type already prepared himself for going to his university when Tharn grabbed his waist. Type hold his hand and smiled because Tharn become a clingy again. " Type, can you dont leave me today?" " Tharn? Mama will visit me in our uni, I cant skip." plead type. " Okay, My teacher is already in his way for coming here." Said Tharn. " okay, i will be back after my class." said type.

Type bid goodbye  to the latter and he drive himself in University. In a 6 minutes type arrived at Chula and First is already at Uni, it means Gulf is arrived already. Type walking fast 
In the hallway without greeting their driver First. When Type walking he saw his Mama Gulf in a bench with Alexander. Type heading where his rival and Mama sitting.
" why are you late?" Ask Gulf. " good morning mama, im sorry the traffic is so heavy." " You can came back in our house and let your father drop you here everyday." " Mama? Im already 20 can you stop treating me a small child. Why this ugly kitten is here?" " who told you that Im ugly? Your uglier than me monkey!" Alex talkback. " you! Mama did you teach him with his bad manner?" " no im not! Ask your father!"
Type dont like it when Alex called him a monkey! " Baby, im here because the owner of this school want me to discuss something important. You can head to your room right now." said Gulf.
Type nodded and he peck Gulf's cheeks and the little kitten beside him.

Type is thinking how to tell his parents about tharn because he's afraid of Gulf. Afraid of what Gulf
do when he know about them. Type dont like it hiding his parents. He dont like it doing something behind their back especially his mama Gulf. Because Gulf always do his best to make his life wonderful but he ruin in just because of tharn. He love tharn so much since young until now, he love his family either. Type is in his own world when Techno slap his head for not listening his explaination. " the fuck! What's wrong with you no?" yelled Type." "quite mr Jongchevvevat!" scoled his prof. Type bowed himself for asking forgiveness, he face the latter beside him for slapping him. "I slap you brcause you didn't listen to me! I ask you why are you in deep thought. Why are you absenting yesterday? Is their something wrong?" " n...no...nothing! Im just thinking someone." " who? Can you share it with me? I am the good listener Type you can count on me." said techno but type fall asleep. " you.. You asshole, can you tell me? Dont sleep in here sleepy head!"
Techno know already about them because he saw tharn and type together yeaterday when tharn secretly went to chula and techno is waiting him but he saw Type is coming so he hide behind the bars when the two cross their path. Techno know its hard for them to come back after those bad memories especially Type' parents against their come back. Techno felt pity to his friend but he cant do nothing, Type's parents is powerful and it can cause their small company miserably when he can middle their affair.

Type went in his condo for changing his own clothes and he head to Tharn's place after. He knock on the door, Tharn open the door in a wide smile. " i thought you cant come today." " why? Dont you want me to come?" " its  not like that. I love you." " Tharn, it is okay for you if we keep our relationship for now? But I promise to tell them about us in a right time. Please?" Ask Type. Tharn is just smiling because Type love him dearly after all. He hug the older.

To be continued.

A/N: Im sleepy...... ☀️🌻 love you waanjai's☀️🌻 mewlions☀️, phiphi balls🌻