eleven

"What the hell do you want, Lisa?"

The Thai girl took a deep breath and stood still as the blonde girl stared at her. She deserved this.

After outing Chaeyoung, Lisa had received a lot of soul eating glares from the other girl's group of friends. But never from Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung had always resolved to keeping her head down and avoiding the girl. But apparently things could change, too.

She had just gotten into the library during their free period, disappointed to see that she didn't recognize anyone in the small room. Wandering aimlessly over to the line of couches against the wall, her eyes landed on the familiar blonde girl. Chaeyoung.

Before she had time to stop herself, Lisa hurried over to the couch, tossing her backpack down and sitting down on the opposite end from Chaeyoung. She just craved to be close to the girl. But she knew she couldn't blame Chaeyoung for hating her.

Obviously, her abrupt intrusion had caught Chaeyoung's attention. And now, here they were.

"I don't want anything," Lisa said quickly, shaking her head. "I was just trying to study..." she held up her backpack and took a deep breath. This had been a bad idea.

"There's plenty of couches," Chaeyoung spat, standing up and motioning around the room. "I bet you wouldn't want to be caught sitting next to a dyke," she said, laughing bitterly.

"I-I didn't-" Lisa swallowed hard and quickly stood up so her height matched Chaeyoung's. The older girl saw this as a threat, though, and took a step forwards. Lisa held her breath.

"I don't care, Lisa," Chaeyoung shook her head. "You're a pretty fucked up person, did you know that?"

Lisa just stood still. She knew Chaeyoung was physically more powerful than her, and if the older girl did attempt to beat her up, it would be successful.

As much as she wanted to hate Chaeyoung for saying these things to her, she knew it was an appropriate reaction to what she had done to her. She'd practically outed Chaeyoung in front of the whole school. Not that it had been her choice, but Chaeyoung wasn't aware of that.

"Chaeyoung?"

Lisa jumped when another voice appeared from behind Chaeyoung. Jisoo jogged up next to her friend and sent Lisa a questioning glare.

"I really didn't-," Lisa started, wanting to prove her point. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to say, but she didn't have the time to think, either. The moment she stepped forwards, Jisoo moved inbetween the two girls and collided her fist with Lisa's nose.

"Don't you dare go near her again," Jisoo growled.

Inhaling sharply, Lisa quickly fell to her knees and cupped her nose as Jisoo and Chaeyoung disappeared out of the room. When the initial pain subsided, she slowly drew her hand away from her face and grimaced when she felt the dark red liquid running from her nose.

She looked around the room for help with pleading eyes, but everyone simply ignored her. She deserved this. Lisa squeezed her eyes shut and held back tears before slowly staggering to her feet and disappearing into the bathroom.

Lisa's eyes shot open and she inhaled sharply, stumbling backwards off the bed. She brought her hands up to her nose, swearing that she could still feel the throbbing from her memory.