Book 1, Chapter 1: A start of a new beginning

Missy pov:

It was the start of a new day. My alarm clock kept on ringing with super hero songs. My mom got me the alarm clock for my birthday when I was young. When she died I kept the alarm clock because it was something that reminded me of her. Even though I'm 13, I still want to keep it. I turned it off and decided what to wear for school. But little did I knew, the clothes that I'm wearing will not matter later on. I decided to go with "dont talk to me" type of shirt. And some black pants to match it. I didnt want anyone to talk to me after my mom died because at my school everyone heard about it and talks a lot about the topic. Which makes me sad but of course no one cared. Thats how my school is like. Once there new drama like someone mom or dad or anyone dying or someone went to jail or the teacher that quit there job. They would talk about it for months until there new and better drama to take over. Everybody talked about my mom dying in her car crash for a couple of weeks. I dont have a lot of friends in my school either. I went down for breakfeast and stop thinking about whats going on in school. And focus on my dad making food.

"Morning dad." I said

"Morning sweetie." he said

''Did you got enough sleep?" he asked

"Did you?" I responded

My dad was never the best cook but he could not even cook eggs correctly is a bit low. Luckily my mom to cook so i help dad learn to cook eggs the right way. He ate them. Instead I ate cereal.

Me and my dad watch a lot of the news. Mostly the news have the super heros fighting off or training. Dad was apart of the team but we promised that he would just work from the office instead of working as a super hero. The reason for this is because I get teased a lot for not having the same powers as my dad. I couldent catch metal things or fly. Or make stuff happen. I had no powers. And the kids from my school where shocked because im the daughter of a superhero. Shouldent I have powers?

"I see your wearing leave me alone. " dad said
"You know I want you to try to make some friends" dad said

"Not today." I said back.

Anyway me and my dad watch the screen. It showed Miracle Guy flying all the way down and tech-no caught him but they both ended up falling.

I thought the super heros where unstopable I mean they have a lot of power. Of course every hero has just 1 power but together there really powerful. The news where talking about how Miracle guy was rush to the hospitial but is fine right now. I asked my dad about it.
"Whoa is that miracle guy?" I asked

"Its most likely a training thats gone a bit wrong" dad said
"It's like a what if." Dad said
"As long as there no what if then that involves you rejoining then team." I said

"Relax. Even though I'm still the leader of the heroics I'm doing it from the safety of my own office." Dad said back

"Good because a deal is a deal" I said doing a super hero type of pose.

I didnt had time to worry about it. I have my own life to live. So I went to my room to get my back pack. And left for school. My dad drives me there then goes to work in the office.
" See you later dad" I said
"Mhm be good" dad said
I asked " what's wrong?"
Something seemed a bit off usually he wouldn't have a grumpy type of mood or something.
"Nothing.. I just uh I love you." Dad said
"An I love you at 8:00 a.m. on a random Tuesday?
"Are you sure your okay?" I asked
He nodded his head.
"I love you too.

The kids asked me to help get there ball that had metal.

"Catch the ball for us" said a random girl

"I cant get the ball its way to high" I said

Some random kid let me use climb then to get the ball yet I couldent reach still.

"Use your magent hands" a radom person said

"I dont have magent hands!" I responded.

"Then use your flying powers or hurricane breath" a random person also said

"I dont have flying powers and hurricane breath isnt even a thing" I said back

" Guys I cant hold her anymore" said the girl who hold me up to get the ball

And we both went crashing down. I got up and helped the other girl. The ball went down.

"Not me it was gravity" I said

The boys who owned the ball said thanks.

At heroics HQ Ms.Granda pov

I heard there was some sort of creature in space attacking heroes. They are said to be a big army. It was all part of my plan. But I have to act like I care and shocked about this. I went in the room. Its hard to walk with heels and my alien arms in the back but I kept holding it.
"Who do you want to send to save the day?" Someone from head quarters asked.
"How about blinding fast and Crushing low?" I said
Yet someone said they haven't goten along so I had to chose a other super hero team. I didn't came to work just to be corrected by a lower rank. But I kept my mouth shut.
"How about shark boy and lava girl? There still married?" I asked. Someone else correct me again.

"This isn't a two hero job." Someone said.

They put the real amount of space ships coming to attack earth so I decided as part of my plan instead of taking just 2 super heros down just to wait for other super heros to come and try to fight back. It would be more easier to send all of the heros for all of them to be captured and then let the test begin.

Writers note:

Hey guys thanks for reading my story. I have a lot of more drama and a lot of Missy and Wild Card momments. I made another original book that you can check out. Anyway have a great day.