Book 2: Chapter 9: My back story.

The villan POV:

I know you might be wondering who I am. The person wanting revange. The girl who  is going to ruin Missy. My name is Isabelle rose.  When I was born my dad  didn't had powers so he wasen't in the HQ yet. I was going to a normal school. I was popular there. I had a lot of friends. And my grades were really good.  When my dad learned about his teleportation powers, they offered him to work as a heroic at Heroic HQ. I wasent in there school yet as I haven't figure out my powers.  But I did a couple months later. Then some other girl joined the school. It was Missy. She was a bit popular because she was seen as being the daughter of the leader of the Heroics was more speical then my dad. Her popularity rose down after people found out she didn't had powers. I didn't even understand how they allowed a girl without powers to come to HQ. Either way when she joined the school, I left the school. And went to Heroics school for kids. Thats were I met Wild Card. Of course I liked him from the start. And I been trying for him to like me back. I brought him a lot of stuff but his dad was already rich from making different types of electrionics. But I kept on trying yet I didnt gave up. I tried to make him hang out with me.  I would offended any girl who got near Wild Card and made them leave the school. If I'm being honest, I kind of only like Wild Card for being cute and the first person to have powers. I wanted to be famous too. I would help out with missions. And got famous for it. I love fame.  Because fame gives me a lot of worth and fans. But then Missy became popular for being the new learder of Heroic kids. Plus I would have power if I got Wild Card to date me. I was close to having control over him until Missy ruined all of it. When Missy joined the school I got kicked out. I spy on Missy and Wild Card during the other alien attack. I knew they where getting closed. And I knew Wild Card liked Missy and Missy did like Wild Card. My dad left the Heroics group and said it was better if we joined a other group. My dad found out about this group called the dark side.   He said it was better as they allowed you to do whatever you want. You can destroy whoever you like. You can get revange and become more popular. I knew I  had a target. Missy.
She ruined my whole life. She stole Wild Card. She stole my fame. She stole my school.  I was going to get her back. No matter what happens.

Writers Note:

Hey I know this is short but I want to make a other part. This spefic part is supposed to be about Isabelle back story. And for my readers to know why Isabelle is trying to sabatoge and how she joined the dark side along her dad. I will make  other part about Isabelle.