Book 1, Chapter 11: Captured

Missy POV:
The space ship was hudge and beatuiful for just aliens. I thought the space ship would have more scary green things and slime. Like how its described by people.
"I'm going to go check it out." Noodles said
He used his power and streched his head all the way to the end of the ship to see if everything was cleared.
"We're all good." Noodles said
"Am I just small or is this ship really big?" Guppy asked
"Its enromous." Rewind said
"Yeah. How are we gonna find our parents?" Face maker said
" I was thinking about that." Noodles said
"Mrs.Granada found us really easily back at Grandma's house, and I think I know how,
your braclet." Wheels said
"I haven't been able to contact my dad." I said
Ever since I went to my Grandma house and we all trained. My braclet hasent been working at all.
"But maybe the transmitter in here that connects the two bracelets works like a tracking decive." Wheels said
"But I need a pair of pilers and a heat source." Wheels said
I never knew there was a tracking device in my braclet. I only knew that I can call my friends/dad. But other then that its a normal braclet.
"My teeth are strong because my dad a shark." Guppy said
"Perfect." Wheels said
"And I've got a heat source." Wild card said
"Heat Vison" Wild card said
He turned to a toaster. It was a bit funny but it was also progress. I think I figured out what he needed for his powers to work.
Wild Card POV:
That was so embarissing in front of Missy and everyone else. I knew I shouldent used my powers. Its hard to control. Sometimes nothing happens when I try.
"Now he's a toaster." Face maker said.
"Close enough." Wheels said
We all went down the hallway and follow Missy braclet.
"Is it working?" Wheels asked
"Well, it's leading us somewhere." Missy said
"Hey! that was a really good back there." Missy said
Is she saying the truth or just acting nice because she feels bad for me. I mean I turned to a toaster.
"Turning into a toaster instead of heat vision?" I asked
"It was heat-related. That's real progress!" Missy said
"I guess it's progress." I said
Once I thought really into it. I guess it was actually progress. The way I reamber is having to put my focus and beliving myself.
"You just watch. Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business." Missy said
"Its about belief." Missy said
"Uh..guys" Acapella said
"Does anybody hear that?" Acapella said
"What is that?" Face maker said
"Its below us!" Wheels said
"I can feel it." Wheels said
Me and missy both standed next to the nearest wall. Our hands where almost touching. i was blushing. But stopped after I saw acpella watching.
Missy POV:
I was scared but also blushing a lot when we where close. I really wished that I could find out what he feels about me. But I didn't need to really rush this. I had no time to day dream of wild card because an alien came from the ground. We all ran.
Wild Card POV:
The alien came out of the ground so we all ran.
"Which way?" Face maker said
"That way" Missy said
An alien was in our way so Acapella used her high voice to stop it. We all ran to the balcony.
"Look at that thing." I said
It looked like a tringle was in control of hte bottom part or the world or space ship or whatever. I'm thinking to much of this but this is where Missy braclet brought us too.
"What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy said
"So there all here inside? All of them?" The president said
"Thats correct. " The officer said
"How long before the takover begins?" The president asked
"According to the sumpreme commander, less then an hour." The officer said
"So soon?" The president said
"Thats what she says and shes never wrong." the officer said
What do they mean "she" never wrong? How can someone be never wrong. Unless it might be someone who can see the future. Someone who DRAWS the future. Mabey ojo not just an alien. But the supreme court alien.
"Ever wonder why we bother with all this when she already knows how it's gonna turn out?" President said
"All part of the process, I suppose" The officer said
"What is that thing?" Face maker said
"You heard him. It's a rocket. Stuffed to the gills with the aliens." i said
"In less then an hour they'll send it down to Earth and start the takeover!" I said
"Well, then we have to stop the. Let's go." Missy said
And then we saw Ms.granada. I thought we where going to be in trouble now. Even though we are close to ending the take over there has to be something to stop us. Wait but how did they got in the alien ship without being attacked? Unless they are aliens themselves.
"Do you children have any idea what you've done?" Ms granada said
"Stealing one of our trains?" Ms granada said
"Turning head quaters upside down?" Ms granada said
"Flying an alien shuttle into outer space. Hmm?" Ms granada said
"Well done." Ms granada said with a smile.
Why was she proud? Didn't she wanted to stop us at the begining? Unless she wanted us to get here. But for what? Did she wanted to help us or destory us? It made not a lot of sense. Mabey this is a test. Like a practice test for us to get our powers better and learn to be better as a team. Or this can be a real problem. She can be evil. But what im most suspious about is if she an alien or not. A lot of the space ships land here. Barley any on earth if your lucky. So how did she get up to the alien ship in space. Or mabey im just looking to into this. Mabey she was really proud of us and going to help us.
Ms.Granada POV:
"Looks like we underestimated your ablilites and your leadership qualittles." I said
"You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk." I said
They did took a risk. I was actually proud of them for getting this far. But still. The aliens need a more powerful team then this. There leader was great. But wild card powers arent the best still. He cant control them. Little did he knew if he is able to control his powers. He can control anything else he wants then. He can be the most powerful super hero that ever exsited. But that also means he will get to be a target for anyone who wants to be powerful. He will get chosen to work for different groups. He can get tricked into working for the wrong side. Thats why I need him working for the aliens still. Missy needs a bit of work from leading so I guess the aliens would need her help. And wild card and missy seem close. I guess they will be great as team mates. Ojo is already part of the aliens. Noodles powers isnt at the max but it would do. Face maker power is weak. And not a lot to do with it. Fast foward and rewind are great for the alien team. And lastly Guppy. She will definintly be needed for the team. She shark boy and lava girl daughter. She seems to be the 2nd most powerful in the group. Acapella voice is good but not really the best. Wheels is smart. But dont think we need them for the team. I would allow everyone in the aliens team as long as i know there at there max powers.
"Headquarters was attacked just minutes after you escaped. If you hadn't broken out, you would have all been captured." I said
"And now you've manged to lead us into the heart of this alien mother ship?" I said
It was impressive but not the best like our other teams we have working for the aliens.
Well if they went this far lets see how far they can get when I trap all of them. It would mostly be impossible to get out of our jail cells.
Missy POV:
It was confusing. Why didnt she put us in trouble?
"Wait, so we're not in trouble?" I said
"Of course not." Ms granada said
"You are heroes." Ms granada said
We were all excited that we finally get to be recongizted as heroes. But then wheels showed me that her vital signs are all over the place. Thats not normal if your supposed to be human. I looked at ojo drawing. She wasent human. She was part of the aliens.
"Save your breath, Granada. They know." The president said
We all got captured and put into this jail cell.
"Oh good. Just the kind of divisive attuide I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents." Granada said
"The same fighting. The same bickering. Putting your own egos ahead of your team." Granada said
It was true though. We do the same thing like our parents and dont even notice it.
"Take away her water." Granada said
"There too powerful together." Granada said
" Oh dont worry. I wont take away your little toy. I already know your future. Imprisonment life long." Granada said
I know why she didnt take her toy. Ojo is an alien spy. Or more then just an alien spy. Mabey head of the aliens. After all the space ship seemed to made for kids. And Ojo is an alien kid. So she might be in charged. And she also has a power. To be able to see the future. So does that mean other aliens have power? Or only just her. Either way she part of the aliens. Yet luckily. I thought this might hapen but I never really had a plan for it.
"When are we getting out of here?" Guppy asked
"I.. dont know." I said
Marcus Moreno POV:
"What do you mean you don't know?" Mircale guy said
"I mean I dont know." I said
"Im thinking. Im thinking." I said
"Enough thinking." Mircle guy said
"I'm going to punch my way out of here." Mircle guy said
"I have to save my son." Mircle guy said
He punched through the walls yet nothing really happened.
"That's not gonna work." Blinding fast said
"How do you know?" Mircle guy asked
"Because while you were blinking your eyes, I went around and tried everything." Blinding fast said
" Uh, you were saying?" Mircle guy said
The doors opened. But not for us to get out but for a new person to come in. Mabey an alien.
"What are you? An alien spy?" Mircle guy asked
Blinding fast went up to the unknown creature and almost was about to touch it until tech-no spoke up.
" I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tech-no said
" I just want to see what it is." Blinding fast said
"Plus it would'nt even know I touch it." Blinding fast said
But as blinding fast touched it. He got attacked. Now the rest of us have to fight this unknown creature of some sort. Mircle guy went up but got attacked. Shark boy tried to attack but got beaten instead. Invisble girl went in but got attacked. And so did some of the rest of the super heros.
"A-ha!" My mom said
"Anitia Moreno?" Tech-no said
"Hm" My mom said
"Hi, Mom." I said
"No no no don't hi mom me" My mom said
"That was patheic." Mom said
"You stop training for a year and look what happens. Eh?" Mom said
"You dropped your gaurd." My mom said to Mircle guy
"And you attacked when you should have blocked." My mom said to shark boy.
"And you rushed when you should've cacluated. Eh?" My mom said
" I hope your kids paid more attention to me than you did." Mom said
"Thanks mom" I said
My mom was always good at doing anything heroic. She knows how to fight anyone. She dosent have any powers though. So thats why she isnt a hero. But instead a trainner for the heroics. She trained me with my magent hands. She trained every super adult hero. But what did she mean our kids paid more attention to her? I mean Missy didnt trained with my mom. Of course they talked and did everything together expect training. Unless they met today.
"How are the kids? Where did you see them?" I asked
"There fine. There most likely in the alien ship here."
"What in the ship?" Mircle guy said
"Yes there in the ship. I found out after I saw Missy and the rest of the group while I was captured. " Mom said
"So there here in the ship?? They can be captured like us!" Lava Girl said
"There smart. I dont think there captured if they got far to be here. There most likely trying to find us." Mom said
" We need to get out of here to help our kids. There helpless without us!" Mircle guy said as punching the wall
"There not helpless. I trained them for this. And I think they paid more attention then you guys did as you cant even attack as a team." Mom said
"So missy and everyone is safe?" I asked
"Yes there all safe. How many times do I have to say this?!" Mom said
"But I do have to talk to some of you." Mom said
"Tech-no and Marcus. Mircle guy and Ms.vox. Come." My mom said
Why did she wanted us to come?
"Tech-no and Marcus your children have a crush on each other. It goes the same for your children Mircle guy and Ms.vox. " Mom said
"What? Missy cant have a crush. She too young!" I said
"And I know my son wouldent fall in love with some girl who dosent even have any powers!" Tech no said
" Well your son can fell in love with someone without powers! Powers dosent have to be in everyone. And if someone dosent have powers dosent mean someone who has all powers in the world can fall in love with someone who dosent have powers!" I said
"Well my son is better then that. He has all the powers in the world and the only person. I know he would chose someone powerful too." Tech-no said
"You want to bet on it?" I said
"Fine lets bet on it. 10,000 dollars. If Wild Card dosent fall in love with Missy then I get the money. If Wild card does like Missy then you get the money. Deal?" Tech-no said
"Deal! Im going to make sure that 10,000 dollars is mine." I said
"Mabey in your dreams." Tech-no said.
"And I know wheels wouldent catch feelings for someone who sings all the time."
"And acapella would rather have someone who would actually apreacitce for her personailty more then singing voice." Ms vox said
"Listen to me. Missy is not to young if she is leading the whole team very well. And Wild Card can fall in love with someone without powers. And it definintily looks like he did. Wheels can catch feelings. Its normal. And acapella would find someone who cares for her personailty. I get that." Mom said
"But you should rather tell yourself the truth and know that your kids can find to have a crush on one another. More then telling yourself lies and reasons why your kid dosent have any feelings for anyone besides family and friends." Mom said
Thats the end for this chapter. I'm going to try to post daily chapters. Happy Sunday!