Book 1, Chapter 5: The embarrassment

Recap: Missy is meeting everyone in the class.
Writers note: I am trying to make more chapters less long and instead make it short. Hope you like my story.
Missy POV:
I looked at wild card brown eyes. Wait was I blushing? I can't be blushing. I mean wild Card was cute but I can't be blushing in front of him. That's embarrassing. Okay I have to keep calm. And stop blushing. Think of something that isn't cute like wild card. Mabey this isn't working. I will just think of dad getting chased by dogs. It was a funny moment before my mom died. Anyway I thinked it stoped me from blushing.
"And that's our fearless leader wild card." Wheels said.
"There not a power in the world he doesn't have." Wheels said
I wasent really focusing much on what wheels was saying because I got distracted by Wild card.
"True" Wild card said.
"Sure he has every power imaginable, but since he can't focus his energy they show up randomly" Face maker said
I think I could help him as I'm great at helping people focus on stuff. At my old school I helped people focus on what the teacher was saying and help them take notes to get a better grade. I helped people focus on riding a bike or something like that. But I never helped someone with there powers. Mostly because I don't have any powers and I haven't met anyone with powers until now. Especially someone who has all the powers in the world.
Wild Card POV:
I hated the fact that face marker got me embarrassed by saying I had no control over my powers right when my crush was in front of me. He better hope that he wouldent be in this school once I get control of my powers and make him regret what he said. I tried to still act cool and show my powers to Missy.
Mabey they would work this time...
Missy POV:
"Also true until now that is.." Wild card said
"Teleport." Wild card said
The book landed on fire. It was impressive for sure but didn't exactly teleport. I giggled but I really wanted to help him but what do I know about powers. I have none at all. Yet I'm still falling in love with someone who has all the powers in the world. Yet it was still funny how a fire truck made out of water came and saved the day.
Wild Card POV:
Embarrassing for sure. I thought my powers where going to work as all I can think of is teleport but I got distracted by Missy when she stood there in front of me which made me nervous. And now I embarrassed myself. Mabey I should just have no powers at all it would be better. Because then people wouldent expect me to have to be amazing at controlling all of my powers. I wish I just had 1 power instead of over 1000+ powers to control. It's hard. But once I finally get 1 power correct then I can get my other powers correctly.
Missy POV:
"And last but definitely not least Guppy" wheels said
"How are you making that?" I asked
"My mommy is Lava-girl but my daddy is shark boy." Guppy said
"So instead of lava I move water." Guppy said
And the water landed straight down the book.
"I need hydration for my powers to work" guppy said
And she made a shark out of water who is about to caught a human. And then it disappeared.
"That's really cool. " I said.
"Thanks" Guppy said
"So new girl what's your super power?" Wild card said
And there comes the question I hated. Because I have no powers now everyone going to most likely make fun of m for it.
"Yeah uh so with the whole powers thing-" I said
"Wait a second. I reamber you. Your Marcus Moreno kid." Face maker said
"Yeah my dad hasn't gone on any missions for a while so I been chilling with the normal kids" I said.
This was starting to get very awkward for me. I wish I had powers to be able to seem use ful but I had none. So the only thing to do was to try to embarrassed myself. Even though it's happening right now.
"Why would they put a kid with super powers in with the normal kids?" Wild card said.
"Oh I get it you don't have any powers." Wild card said
Right when I was just about to think I could of like him. He seems like a jerk already. Just because someone looks cute does not mean there always nice. But still why can't I get my mind out of him? Ugh.
"Your powerless?" Wheels said
"Whatever. Can we put on the TV?" I said
"I want to see if there news about our parents."
Everyone got to there seats. My mission failed. I was embarrassed by Wild card. Who made it obvious that I had no powers and was worthless. I don't know how will I fit in with these kids.
Wild card POV:
I didn't really tried to hurt her. I felt bad for what I said yet I never met someone without powers. Usually everyone I met had powers. This was the first time. I didn't really know how to react to it and now because I embarrassed her she most likely thinks I'm a jerk. I'm an idiot for saying that to the girl I like. She mostly likely dosent like me at all. Anyway the news turned on yet I was still staring at 1 person yet tried to make it not look like I was staring at Missy. If acapella notice it then she would of won the bet. And she would of also tell Missy that I liked her and ruin my whole entire life in just a short amount of time.
The end until next time.