Book 2: Chapter 13: A lie.

Missy POV:

I went in and used my new powers and tried to help. I randomly had a bright light coming out of my hands and the light went into the alien monster eyes. It worked for a couple of seconds.

" Whoa. " Someone said

" Wow." Someone said

But because the light was super bright and I was in front of the alien monster. So it went into full attack mode and attacked me again.

"Ow!" I said after getting hit really hard. Like a rock.

" Acapella use your power to make the monster go in the air. Noodles, Rewind you guys attack. Guppy make a other monster if the plan doesn't go well. The rest of you help." Wild Card said

I was hurt badly. I was just wanting to try to help. Now that I had powers I thought I could acutally do something to help. Not giving people orders. I just wanted to not really be so useless. Yet because of my opinions I got hurt really badly. It felt like something stabbed me. I lost so much energy too. I thought having powers means that you dont have to do a lot of work. But to be powerful you need a lot of energy.

" Omg, I feel so bad." Wild Card said

" Why do you feel bad?" I asked

" Because while you were using your powers I was just standing there like an idiot. " Wild Card said

" It was my fault. I was the person who used all my energy on my powers to try to help to not feel so.." I said.

I didn't wanted to say that I felt useless.

" Feel so?" Wild Card asked

" Can you just use your powers to heal me please? I cant control mine that well. " I said

" Sure." Wild Card responded.

I didn't really wanted to talk to Wild Card after I kind of confessed my feelings. I was still embarrssed and I didn't really wanted to talk about it at all. But then again I need to learn how to control my powers. How they activacte and how to stop. And also I really want to learn how did I got theese powers and why just now?

" Sure." Wild Card said

" Thanks. I have another question for you." I said

" I might know what your about to ask." Wild Card said

" Can you help me with my powers?" I asked

" Yes! Oh um right yeah sure I will help you with your powers. We all dont want another big accident to happen." Wild Card said.

" Yeah. I don't want to get hurt a lot of the time. " I said

I really wonder what he was going to ask me. I was so curious. What if he was going to ask me to be his Girlfriend? Or on a date? Or mabey all I'm thinking is just only going to happen in my dreams. At least I can dream about being with him.

" Well your powers are surley strong." Wild Card said

" Yeah but I lost a lot of energy from it." I said

I saw that the group was almost done fighting the alien monster.

Wild Card POV:

I was stupid enough to think she could of asked me to be her boyfriend or go on a date. Mabey there might be a chance. Mabey I should just the be the person who asked her. But before I ask her on a date I just need to make sure that she actually likes me.

" I want to ask you about something." I said

" Okay. Go for it." Missy said

" Do you actually mean what you said with Acapella? You know you having a crush on me?" I said

I really really hope she said it was true. I mean I can't really ask her out on a date if she dosen't like me at all. i don't even know when my feelings for her are going to go away. I kinda fell in love with Missy.

Missy POV:

This was the most embarrssing and worst moment ever. If I knew how to control my powers I would of just made him lose his memory about that. But anyway I really panic.

" Oh you reamber that. Well um I-" I said

What do I say? Well the team was so close to finishing up with the human. Should I say my real feelings but then again I can get rejected and my heart will break. I don't have enough time. I was panicking. And then I said something.

" Acapella dared me to say it. I didn't know you were behind me. We are just friends. I don't have any feelings for you." I said

This is the biggest mistake I made. I could of actually goten a chance. Mabey he might of actually had a crush on me and I ruined it. Ugh! I was just really really panicking.

"Oh right. Yeah we are just friends." Wild Card said

Did I do something wrong or right? Did I pick the right choice? Did he like me? When will this drama stop? When could I learn the truth? I wanted to know more until I found out that the alien monster was gone. Luckily, No one heard our conversation.

Writers POV:

2 more chapters left. I think for this weekend I would only do 1 chapter every day. After all Book 2 is close to coming to an end. I still love to add more cliff hangers. And mabey Missy and Wild Card will kiss in the next chapter. MABEY! Anyway have a great day like always. <3 And thank you guys for 4,550 views! Btw Book 2 last chapter will most likely be on Sunday. And I most likely make a Wheels and Acapella book. Eh I just like writing fanfiction a lot.