Book 1, Chapter 14:The plan is all coming together.

Missy POV:

"There its right there!" Wheels said pointing to the door.

I knew it coulden't really be this easy to stop the take over. I mean there isnt any gaurds or anything trying to stop us now. Its werid. I might just seem to get paranoid about all of this and how we are on a time limit.

"We're gonna make it after all" Acapella sanged

And then gaurds came out of no were. Of course. It can't be that easy there always something that has to stop us. Its an alien take over. With evill aliens who want to stop earth.

"Uh..no were not." Fast Foward said

We all tried to ran the other way yet there was gaurds everywhere too.

"Uh...guys?" Rewind said

"What do we do now?" Rewind asked.

I mean I guess we are supposed to fight trained adults. This day was supposed to be normal. Yet it went crazy quickly.

"Missy?" Acapella asked

"Why are you so calm?" Acapella asked

"Because we have something they don't know about, a secret weapon." I said

"We do?" Wheels said

"Yeah." I said

"Teamwork." I said

Well it was pretty dumb at that moment for me to say the secret weapon but at least most of us have powers. And we have a plan to stop the take over.
Anyway we were wasting time talking so I shouted quickly .

"Slo-Mo attack!" I said

"Acapella ear drums." I said

"Rewind and fast foward work together." I said

"Wheels find out how to be able to open the doors to stop the take over." I said

"Noodles attack." I said

But I knew we had 1 team member gone. Sure wild card and face maker arent here but Guppy is supposed to help. She the most powerful in fighting. She has literally has SHARK TEETH! And can rip someone arm out.

"Guppy? Guppy, what are you doing?" I said

"Staying calm." Guppy responded.

"Well, not now!" I said

"There are gaurds here and we need to stop this take over or else earth can be in danger. Everyone on earth can be hurt. Guppy we need you. We need you to be Shark Frenzy." I said

And then she turned into a shark. Well not literally. But she does definintly seem like she can take out anyone.

"EVERYONE STAY BACK!" I shouted

She definintly helped the team take out those gaurds. There was a few left so wheels and noodles worked together with there powers and the gaurds ended up in the human pile of dead bodys. Well if we did had extra coushins I would of helped them but there evil. And there only a couple of minintues left before the take over. Yet there was more gaurds!

"Great job Wheels" I said

Acapella was attacking 1 gaurd yet there arm turned to an alien arm tentacle.

"Ew!" Acapella said

They all had tentacles. That was kind of a super power to them. Yet there tentacles were larged and kind of gross. I really hoped Ojo didnt had large ones like them. The worst part, they had back up chains. And we almost got captured.
ALMOST!

Ms.Granada POV:

I saw Wild Card trying to use his powers yet they never worked. It was laughable. But I know our trainers can help him with his powers. And then he will be able to control his powers. Which gives us aliens MORE power. So any attack from the other side. Would not end up like the last time. Its the whole reason this take over is happening. To save the whole world. After all my world is gone.

"Hmm..Nice try,kid." I said

"Take him to interrogation." I said

Missy POV:

"Rewind." I said

"Can't!" Rewind said

"We can do this." Fast foward

"How?" Rewind asked

"We work together." Fast foward said

"I'll help you." Fast foward said

We finally got out of the chains. They hurt. But anway.

"Noodles, get thoose shackles out of the celling!" I said

Noodles uses his power to take the chains out.

"Now fast foward quick!" Rewind said

The aliens looked very funny when the chains didnt come down on them. There faces were the best part. Nvm, the way the fell on there own chains was the best part. The rest of the gaurds are already seem to be taken care of. It was just theese gaurds who are the last. Yet one gaurd still had the keys.

"Again!" Fast foward said

They took the keys and fast foward used her power.

"Looking for theese?" I said with the keys.

"Great job, Fast foward. Excellent work, Rewind." I said

Rewind kept winding me back for a couple of mins.

Ms Ganada POV:

"Okay Wild Card spill. it." I said

"Whats the big plan, hmm?" I said

"Well the plan was to get me close enough to you to turn you into the dumbest alien that ever existed." Wild Card said

"No way! My powers finally worked." Wild Card said

I didn't know if this was a trick or what he is saying is real. Yet one of my OWN gaurds laughed.

"Keep laughing and I'll blast you right back to Ogima." I said

Ogima is our planet that isnt destroyed by the other side. But it is highly dangerous to go there. There might be another attack. Luckily the other side does not know about earth.

"We have ways of getting the truth out of of you know." I said

"That'd' be a first." Wild Card said

"Ha!" Wild Card laughed.

If he knew how bad all of this can go if the other side found out about earth. Then everyone would be in danger and there isnt any safe place. The more we speak the more other planets are dying more and more because of them.

Writers note:
So I'm going to make the last chapter pretty soon today. I deciding that I am making a squeal about the other side. So yeah. I don't know if I should make the squeal a different book then this one.
Anyway Have a great day as always and thanks for 1k+ views! Its only been like a week and my story already blowed up. Have a great day and thanks for reading.