Book 2: Chapter 14: Training.

Isabella/ Villan POV;

I saw that Missy used her powers to stop my alien monster. But that wasen't even the worst part. Wild Card and Missy were close. Guess my plan didnt work. Oh well once I get the crystal and take Missy powers first. Just for fun.  I knew another power of the crystal that not many people. The crystal can be able to go to another person. I wil be the most powerful super hero in the world with both Missy and Wild Card powers combinned.

Wild Card POV:

I felt heartbroken again. Why do I keep on falling in love with her even thought I know she dosent feel the same. Why is it so hard to move on? I didn't had to much to think as the rest of the team was moving foward.

Missy POV:

It was a bit akward on how I said that we were "Just friends." I don't know when my feelings will go anyway. And mabey it would never. But what I need to do is to focus on my powers. They are new and I seriously dont know how to control them. Now I know how  Wild Card felt when his powers went out of control.

" When are we going to find the crystal?! This cave is so big!" Face maker said

" I'm hungry. " Guppy said

" Im tried." Fast foward said

We all wanted something. Its been a couple of hours in the cave.  Until there was some  big room spotted.

"Lets look here." I said

" Why its most likely a random room?" Wild Card said

" Yeah I agree." Rewind said.

" There might be food." I said

I kind of took a guess. Any room in the cave could have the crystal. Then I reamber. I have powers now. So how am I supposed to touch the crystal without losing my own powers. Whatever I'm hungry right now too.  I can think about this later. Mabey my powers will only be a one time thing.

" Lets go!" Guppy said

Apprently I was right. There was food.

"FOOD" Guppy said

" Hold on we don't know if its expired or not." Wild Card said

" Who cares its food!" Rewind said

" Yeah we been in this cave to long." Acapella said

Most of us were eating food. I was a  hungry a lot but I didn't wanted to eat expired food. So I went and check on the box creates filled with fruit and chips nachos etc.. and check the date when the food was supposed to be expired. Luckily the food wasen't expired. It was new. But doesen't that mean if the food wasen't expired then who put it there? Why were there empty chip bags? Who was here before us? Who was here right now?

"The food isn't expired. Its brand new. Someone is here in the cave." I said

Wild Card went and checked the food.

" Yeah it isnt expired. Mabey the orginzation put food here for us. " Wild Card said

" The food is so good!"  Noodles said

" Its just fruit and different types of chips and nachos and a couple of drinks. " I said

" Still its good." Guppy said

" Hey, Want to do training unless your hungry and want to eat like the rest of the group?" Wild Card askd me

" Oh yeah sure. I'm not so hungry." I said

I lied. I was really hungry but then again I wanted to spend time with Wild Card after I just told him that we were just friends when I really like him a lot.