Book 1, Chapter 3: Metting almost everyone

Wild card POV:
I was trying to focus on my powers until the door open and I saw Ms.Granada and some other new girl. I never met her. I wonder what her powers are. She seemed normal. That's the first.
"Everyone..this is Missy." Ms Granada.
Wow Missy is a odd name I guess. She kinda seemed cute. Wait am I blushing? Why am I blushing I just met this person. Is there something wrong with me? I need to breath and stay calm. Act cool.
"She will be joining you today. Missy, I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there and quietly continue your studies along with the other children."
Miss Granada said.
"Children.. thank you all for respecting my rules. Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior. Well done." Ms Granada said. She left the room. I wasn't focusing on my studies anymore but at Missy. I wanted to know more about her but before I got the chance to speak to her Wheels went over to her. So I just stared at her. I don't know why but I feel like I kinda like her. I swear something is wrong with me.
Missy POV:
I sat next to a girl with buns in her hair and having a fast forward button on her shirt. Mabey that was her power. Should I tell everyone I don't have powers? But then everyone most likely going to make fun of me. Like my other school. Should I lie? But then again I won't be able to be trusted. Mabey I should say I have memory lost. No that just be werid. I felt someone staring at me so I looked back. It was the guy sitting in the conner in the room. Was I already starting to act werid? I wish I could of read people minds and see what they think of me. I turned around and just focus on my studies. The guy behind me moved his neck all the way to the door.
"She gone" noodles said
Just then the whole room started to go crazy. Like a tornado and a earthquake happened. There was a girl flying people running around. I didn't had any powers so I just looked at the computer screen and acted like I wanted to do work. Then a floating airplane made out of water came. It looked beautiful. And it got crushed by a little girl. And then got turned to a fish. How could she do that so fast. Then someone came up to me. At first I was scared but I met someone.
"Hey, I'm wheels." Wheels said
"Yes they call me that on account of the wheelchair." Wheels said.
I looked and he was actually on a wheelchair. Pretty cool to not have to move your legs and walk and instead just move your hands.
"It's a little on the nose but I like it because it's cool." Wheels said
"Okay." I said
"You may think I'm in a chair because my legs are weak but it's the opposite my muscles are so strong my bones can't support them." He said.
But lucky for me my brains the same way it's super charger so I'm good." Wheels said
"So Missy who your new friend?" Noodles said
"Missy this is Noodles." Wheels said.
"We call him that because well..." wheels said
"He stretches and twists around like a noodle?" I said
"Yeah basically" noodles said.
It was easy to find out because how many times he used his power.
"And that's ojo her power is she a genius drawer." Wheels said. Well that's a bit werid for someone power to be drawing as there are a lot of drawers in the whole world but that dosent mean they have powers. It has to be something else. Usually drawing a talent. wait does that mean she normal too and using drawing as her power. Or am I going crazy and just trying to find someone who is normal and has no power.
"Like Van Gogh mixed with Monet with just a sprinkle of Salvador Dali." Wheels said
"Can I see that?" I asked.
I wanted to actually try to find her real power. Or she just hiding that she a normal human who doesn't have powers like me.
"A kid standing on top of floating chairs?" I asked
She nodded.
"An exploding exercise ball?" I asked
"Nothing she draws make sense" wheels said
I mean it really dosent. I thought she would paint different people that's not in this room.
"That's me?" I said
" why did you draw me in front of the class" I said with confusion.
That's werid. I mean the worst place I would want to be is standing in the front of the class making a fool of myself.
" oh she won't answer." Noodles said
"She only speaks through her drawings." Wheels said
Wild POV:
I kept on looking at Missy. For I guess a long time now until Acapella tapped my shoulder.
"Someone has a crush on the new girl." She said
"I don't have a crush on the new girl" I responded.
"Sure you do, I mean it very much looks like it." She said.
"Really prove it." I said.
I was hopping she didn't saw me stare at Missy. Because that would be embarrassing. Mabey I could eraser her mind if she knew. But then again there a less chance of that because my powers aren't the best. Or all of my powers aren't the best.
"Well you are looking at her ever since she came in. Your also blushing a lot. And your focusing on her instead of focusing on your work like you where doing before she came in. So you have a crush." She said. She was kind of right. Or fully correct. Or mabey a bit correct. I have to think of a reasons to try to prove I don't have a crush on Missy even though I do.
"Well I'm looking at her to try to find out what her power is. I'm not looking at her because she cute." I said. The truth is she is pretty cute.
"Oh really?" Acapella said
"Yup. It's not what you think it is." I said
"Then why are you blushing?" Acapella said
Okay Mabey I should tell her because there no way getting out of this one. Wait I got an idea.
" I'm not blushing it's allergies to... " I said
"To?" She asked
Okay what's the nearest thing near me that can sort of get me sick?! THE FLOWERS IS NEAR. And I can get sick from it. I guess.
"To the flower pot." I said
"Really because that flower pot has been there even before you came to this school and you never got sick from it." She said
"Well they just added a new type of soil in that flower plant that makes me sick so I'm not blushing at Missy because I like her. I'm blushing because of the flower pot." I said. I was just about to say that I was blushing because of Missy but luckily I didn't.
"Then why have you been focusing on her ever since she came in? Is it because you like her perhaps." Acapella said.
Okay I have to think of a reason. Well Missy has a computer near her so I can say I was focusing on her computer because.. I wanted to know what she doing. That makes sense to me.
" I was focusing on her computer because i wanted to know what she was doing." I said
"Why? Oh I know why it's because you like Missy." A Capella said
"No I was just bored trying to use my powers so I decided to look at her computer." I responded
"Fine. You win for now but I'm watching you and I'm going to prove that you do have a crush on Missy. Then you own me 100 dollars." She said
My dad has a lot of money. I always used to bet on when other people have a crush. I would get a lot of money as a lot of people are obvious with crushes. And usally I would tell the other person. Which sometimes turned out right or wrong. I did it to acapella crush which happened YEARS AGO. Sadly they didn't like her back and she got embarrassed by that. And I guess now today the day she would get pay back. I never had a crush on anyone. As usually people who would have a crush on me is usually because I am a hero or I am the first person in the world to have all the powers in the world. I never fell in love with anyone who has or dosent have powers. It never really matter to me. Plus I was to busy focusing on my powers then focusing on girls. Missy is my first crush ever. And it feels werid. I wouldent fall in love with someone when I first met them. Heck we didn't even met yet. She kind of seems.. Special. Well she probably dosent like me and when she finds out from a Capella that I have a crush on her then I will be the one to be embarrassed. I have to act like I don't have a crush on her. Then she would never know and I wouldent be embarrassed but then I saw acapella going up to Missy. I really hope she didn't tell her that I have a crush on her.
Missy POV :
"Don't speak I know just what your saying" someone san
"No you don't. You have no clue" noodles said
" and this is a cappella " wheels said
"It me." Acapella said
"That's your superpower? You can sing?" I said
" Yup but I have an unusual range." Acapella said
" I can go low." She sang.
It felt like a beast is growling when she went low.
"Or I can go high!" She sings.
When she went high it felt like she is kinda a siren. But she dosent rlly seem evil. Yet she sings like a siren when she goes high high. It kind of hurt my ears but it's fine.
" I can even go really..." she said
" I don't hear anything." I said
"It's beyond human hearing" she said

ANYWAY IMA END IT OFF THERE cuz this is taking way to long have a great day.