Book 1, Chapter 6: Danger heading out way.

Missy POV:
I was still so embarrassed for not having any powers. Now everybody knew. So that's why I wanted to distracted people with the news. And I also want to see a big hero fight in action. It's pretty cool to see all the heros in action. Of course there not really working together as a team but its still pretty cool to watch. Plus once the team won over the aliens then I won't have to stay in this room and can go back to my old school. And never see any of there faces again. Or I will see all of them again if there more new danger threats. Either way I don't want to stay here and be known as the girl who has a super hero father yet dosent have any powers herself.
"You know this is an epic Heroic smack down event, when they call in shark boy." The news lady said.
"Earlier today shark boy appears from the ocean. Depths landing in the beach of south pradre island." The news man said.
"And moments later lava girl blasted up from inside an active valcano." The news lady said
"Go shark boy and lava girl" guppy said with excitement.
"She from the earths core you know." The news lady said.
Whenever guppy was excited she can get crazy. I learned that when she saw her parents from the news.
"And here mayor Doolittle. At today ribbon cutting rebuilt after the last time the heroics went into action." The news lady said
"Did you see thAt? Of course you didn't. That means it's none other then blinding fast. The fastest heroic on the planet." The news lady said
"Go dad" said slow mo
"And here comes crushing low! And there goes the mayors new building in record time. " the news man said.
"These battles are insanely expensive for tax payers, but so entertaining." The news lady said
"Pass the popcorn, this battle is going to be epic." Wild card said
Slo-mo pass the popcorn but as slowest as possible. It was pretty funny to watch. And of course wild card got impatient.
"We're getting some live footage now." The news man said.
"And look who back in action it's miracle guy you didn't expect him to actally lose. " the news lady said
All the heroes where about to attack the aliens. Wait I just notice something. If all of the heroes are there does that mean my dad is there? But he promised me that he wouldent be working as a hero and fighting crime after mom died. Mabey I'm just getting to worried again.
"He's not supposed to be there." I said
Mabey I was right. But why would he be fighting crime after mom died! Why would he break our promise? This attack must be really bad if he came back to fight crime as a hero again. I just hope he dosent end up like mom.
"Oh my gosh!" The news lady said.
Mircle guy got hit by a robot. It's the first time mircle guy got taken down.
"No way! No ones ever taken down Miracle
Guy!" Noodles said
Shark boy got taken and guppy was shocked because of it. My dad and shark boy have talked before and are in good terms. I was feeling bad for guppy as she just saw her dad got taken away and also wheels dad.
"Oh no. I'm just getting some terrible news. It's almost unimaginable but two of our heroes have been captured by the intruder. " the news lady said
"I thought the Heroics were unbeatable." Guppy said in a sad type of voice.
"They are unbeatable, it's not over yet." Wheels said
Mabey they are unbeatable or not. My grandma always says "if you want to be unbeatable you have to work as a team."
"It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again." The news lady said
Rewind and fast forward mom and dad got captured too.
"Mom" rewind said
"Dad " fast forward said
It seemed the more heroes who got captured the less of a chance they could win the fight.
And then face maker dad got captured. Then rewind and fast forward kept using there powers and end up fighting again.
"And here comes Miss Vox come to the rescue. She'll get those aliens singing a different tune." The news lady said
Miss vox voice is powerful but it would be more if other heroes helped. And then she got captured.
"They took Mrs. Vox." The news lady said.
I felt bad for acapella as her mother ment a lot to her. Now it was just Lava Girl, tech no and my dad and blinding fast. At this point I really tried to trick myself to thinking that they will win but there so low chances of that happening as while lava girl used her power. She accidentally hit tech no and he got captured and so did lava girl. I felt bad for wild card even though he acted a bit like a jerk. No one deserves there family being taken away in front of there own eyes. I already know how that felt like and it made me feel sad for most of the time in my life. I would call it the worst pain in my life with no cure. And it looks like I might have to go through that same thing again.
"What is happening? Our heroes are dropping like flies! " the news lady said
"It's all up to Marcus Moreno now." The news man said.
Everyone was looking at me as it's my dad who the last hero to not be captured. But there a higher chance that he will get captured. And Then I will get that same pain when I saw my mother die. He called me from my bracelet.
"Dad! Dad we made a deal." I said
"I know. I promised I wouldent be a hero anymore. But I'm still the leader of the heroics." Dad said
"Dad? Dad run. Get out of there! " I said
"And a good leader always leads by example" dad said
"Dad!" I said
"I'm sorry honey." Dad said
And then the 2nd worst thing happened. He got captured. At this point it felt like both of my parents where gone. Both of them I had to see with no escape. No way of trying to save them at the moment. At that point I started to get flash backs and cried a bit.
Wild card POV:
I saw Missy dad got captured. She was the only one who had one parent that just got captured. I felt really bad. I mean we all saw her mom died and she had to see it to and not help. And now it's the same thing with her dad. At least I still have my mom with me. Yet she had no one. I was just about to walk up to her to comfort her but then the president came on screen and I got to scared to try. Why does there something that stops me from talking or helping Missy. It was werid but normal I guess.
Missy POV:
"People of America as you have witnessed . The heroics have been captured. Military forces are stepping in, mobilizing to bring our heroes back. But while it looks rather hopeless it's bad it's hopelessly bad. " the president said
"How did this guy get to be president? He can't even put 2 sentences together." Face maker said
"We have just received a message from the supreme commander of the aliens that has been decoded. It reads "we are from the planet ogima. Unfortunately we have no choice but prepare you for take over. Please comply or else earth will be destroyed. You have three hours. I'm afraid that was the entire message there are no heroes left. God save us all. "
I thought at first how did the aliens learn English to give us that message. They would have to learn every word here. And if they just came here today they wouldent be able to learn English that fast. Let alone say a single word. Mabey they didn't came today but years later. Mabey they have a spy here learning English and teaching them it. Mabey they planned this. And now there coming to attack us from the fan in Ojo drawing. It all clicked so easily. Why did they make it so easily to connect. I couldent think more because the screen turn on with Mrs Granada again.
"Children for your own safety, we are going into full lockdown no one leave your seats. As long as you stay where you are you are all safe. " Mrs Granada said.
But we weren't safe. We are not safe staying here.
" yeah right they can't protect us from that we just saw it. " Noodles said.
"You got a better idea?" Wildcard said
"We should probably do what Mrs. Granada says." Guppy said
"Uh pardon me but-" I said.
I wanted to tell everyone that aliens are about to come out of the fan and get us unless we are able to escape this place.
"Last look on my dad face will haunt me fovever" Face maker said.
"What do they want from us?" Acapella said
"Do you think our parents are okay?" Rewind said.
"Uh exuse me?" I said
"What?" Wild card responded.
"We need to leave this room right now."
"Why?" Guppy said
"Because aliens know we are here and there coming for us next." I said
"How could you possibly know that?" Wild card said.
I took Ojo tablet to show everyone that ojo can predict the future instead of drawing.
"Ojo drew these. Facemaker standing on top of floating chairs. Noodles smashing the exerise ball. " I said
"She draws what she sees big deal" Wild card said
" She drew these things five mins before they happened" I said
"Ojo superpower isnt that she can draw. She can write the future." I said
"Okay cool. Good for Ojo. Whats your point?" Wild card said.
Wild Card POV :
I wasent trying to be rude or sarcastic but I didnt want someone who is new to the team and has no powers or no leader experience like I do to lead the team. I like her but Im not allowing some new girl to lead the whole team.
Missy POV:
"She also drew these alien creatures breaking through the room" I said.
"There" I said
Finally everyone seem to got my point and sided with me. Even Wild Card. Even though he said he only joining it because of he says so.
" Whats the plan? Granda said this place is on lockdown. There be gaurds everywhere. " Wheels said
"Yeah Missy. Whats the plan?" Wild card asks.
I did got that Wild Card wanted to be the leader but right now it dosent matter who the leader is. It matters that we dont get captured and then the whole world is going to be in big trouble having aliens and this time no hereos.
"Well, I figure this is kind of making an omlet. You always start by-" I said until I got cut off but nicely
"Breaking some eggs" Noodles finished.
I set up a plan for face maker to trick the gaurds into coming in. So then Guppy can use her strength to make them get out of our way and give us our acces cards. But we still are heros so I decided we should have pillows just in case. Wild card interuped and said we should go through the front door and escape there. Apperently he knows every part of the building as he was here first. I guess. So we all agree on the plan. I kind of kept staring at Wild Card. Yet he never notice. He was still a jerk but a cute jerk at most. Anyway face maker came back and told us they where coming.
"So dont ask us how we know this but aliens are about to attack." I said
"So we arent safe here." I said
"