Book 2: Chapter 12: New powers.

Missy POV:

"Wait what?" Wild Card said

I didnt even know he was right behind me. I just wanted to go somewhere else. And then boom  I teleported. Wait how? I thought I had no powers and now I am somewhere else.  But I didn't had time to think about anything because an alien was about to hit me. Then I got an electrical sheild pop out of no were. And the alien just flew away. How am I doing this? How do I have powers? Why do I have powers all of a sudden? I thought if I was going to have powers it would be metal powers not sheilds or teleportaion.

"How did you do that?" Fast foward said who was behind me

"I don't know?" I said

And then my powers started to come out of control. Like electricly came out of my hands and then fire. I didn't know what to do to stop it. Its just like different powers kept on coming and coming

"Make it stop!" Someone said.

"I don't really know how." I said

. And then I accidently put a hole in the cave. ACCDIENLTY not on purpose.

" Oops." I said

"Whoa.." Rewind said

" I did that on accident. But at least on the bright side there a new room in the cave?"  I said

"Where did you even get multiple powers?" Face maker said

" It just kind of came out of no where." I said

" Well you really need to learn how to control them. Someone can get hurt." Guppy said

"Lets just go and figure out where the crystal is." I said while walking.

Wild Card POV:

I was kind of shocked. I mean was that Missy true feelings for me?  I really really like Missy but I wanted to know her true feelings. Mabey I was just being to paranoid. Mabey Missy did had feelings for me. So should I tell her my feelings? Why do I still feel scared to tell her if she might feel the same. Ugh! I thought having powers would get me more confident but I cant even tell my feelings for a girl.

Isabelle/ villan POV:

I was watching  all of them. And yet they deafeated my aliens. Luckily it was not all of them so I have backup.  Yet then I saw something. Miss had powers. But how. I thought she was powerless? Unelss she just discovered her powers. But how. I thought after I tricked the orginzation leader to plan to kill her mom so Missy wouldent found out her powers.  Yet now here she is using her powers. But it dosent look like she can control them. So all I need to do is to just keep Wild Card away from her. I was doing that before but now its serious. If Wild Card is around her then he can help her control her powers. Well Wild Card has all the powers in the world so he is more powerful. But Missy only has a couple of powers. And it looks like she can access her powers by her emtions. Either way I just have to get them away from each other.

Missy POV:

I was still trying to get away from Wild Card but not for the reason last time. But because I basicly just confessed my feelings for him. How was I supposed to be able to talk to him or control my powers if its most likely going to be akward because he most likely dosent like e. At least no one else heard about it.

Isabella POV:

Now that I knew Missy  had powers that she coulden't control. I needed to put a disraction. I told my aliens to get the monster. I keep a lot of animals as back up. But a good disraction is a monster. Missy cant control her powers so she wont be able to help. Unlike Wild Card. But then again he would most likely try to get Missy attention.  For once I'm happy that he is "in love" with Missy. Well not for long once I'm done and get the crystal and kidnap Missy again but watching her this time. And then for Missy to get out is for Wild Card to date me and then fall in love with me instead of HER.

"Ma'am we have the monster ready."  A worker said

"Good. Throw it in the cave." I said

The Heroic kids haven't change ever since Missy joined. Well at least when Missy distracted by something or stressed then the team has no chance at all. Let the battle begin.

Missy POV:

I was just thinking about Wild Card until I heard a growl.

"What was that?" Noodles said

" It kind of sounded like a bear?" Wheels said

" AH!" I said

I was about to be attacked by the monster arm until Wild Card came and used his powers to make a sheild.

"Thanks." I said

"Run. I can handle this."  Wild Card said

I didn't wanted to be on the sidelines anymore. I finaly had powers. I could help now. Instead of kind of being a waste of space. After all everyone was using there powers. I was usually the leader of the group telling where someone to go or who should use there powers. But I really wanted to help. Even if I cant really control my powers. 

Writers NOTE:

Hi guys. I didn't really left this chapter a clif hanger but I will put in the next couple of chapters what fully happened to Missy mother. And her new powers that came. Btw book 2 is my own creation. Its my oringal writting. Anyway  I love you guys all and thanks for 4000 views! Its only been a week and my story has been goten more popular and I am great ful for all of you guys reading my story. Tomorrow I will post 1 chapter. Only on the weekends I put double chapters. Anyway 3 more chapters to go until book 2 is done.