Valentines Day | Jack Johnson

Today was Valentines Day. At work you saw all your co workers getting chocolates, and flowers from their loved ones. And what did you get from your boyfriend? Nothing.

When you got home your boyfriend Jack was on the couch watching sports center with all his friends.

You stormed by stomping up the stairs without even saying anything.

He followed you up there as you are about to get into the shower.

"B-babe. What happened?" He questioned as you were stripping.

"Oh nothing." You said sarcastically.

You turned the faucets on.

"Now if you don't mind.. I would like to shower in peace." You said gesturing to the curtains.

You hopped in letting the hot water sooth all your tense muscles.

You soon felt familiar arms wrap around your waist and a head rest on your neck.

"Whatever's wrong, I can help you get over it." he said as you almost felt him smirk.

You turned yourself around pushing your forehead against his staring deeply into each others eyes while water was dripping.

You forcefully smashed your lips onto his as they molded perfectly into each other.

Jacks hands roamed all around your body, giving your ass a slight squeeze.

You pulled away from the kiss and lowered yourself down to his shaft.

You teased him a bit by slowly dragging your tongue from the bottom to the top and rolling your tongue around the tip.

His manhood suddenly travelled deep into your throat. You bobbed your head while Jack was groaning continuously.

He soon ripped your head away and forcefully pinned you up against the wall, pulled your legs up to his waist and smashed into you without warning.

Moans, groans and profanities left your mouth while you were both close.

"J-Jack I'm gonna.."

"Hold on we'll do it together."

"3..2..1.."

"Ahhhhh!!" He groaned as both your juices spilled out and your tight grip on his hair loosened.

He let go of your thighs lightly placing on the ground as both of you tried to catch your breath.

You peck him and then kissed him hard again.

That was the closest you had ever felt with Jack. It wasn't your first time having sex with him but with the steam and in the shower it just put the sex on a different level. It felt really special to you.

"Happy Valentines Day." He smirked.

--

I wrote this at 1:30am wtf is wrong with me.