Suprise? | Jack Gilinsky

Your boyfriend was currently on tour. You hadn't seen each other in a month. You texted all the time with the occasional FaceTime. You missed him a lot. You suddenly got a text from Johnson.

Jack J: Dude, come out to Cali. Were in a hotel before we go to our next stop. He misses you a bunch man.. He isn't the same..

You: Seriously Johnson? It's been a month and we've been talking a lot..

Jack J: it not the sammeee

Jack J: come outtt suprise him he'll be a lot happier and perform a lot better too.. C'mon for the benefit of all of us

You: finnee

Johnson gives you all the details and you get a ticket out to Anaheim, California.

***
You finally get the hotel. It's about 2am when you arrive.

You go up to their room and knock lightly on the door hoping Johnson will still be up.

He opens the door.

"Y/N!" He yells and engulfs you in a hug.

"I didn't actually think you would come!!"

"Well here I am!.. So where is he?"

Johnson gestures over to the bed.

Jacks practically knocked out.

Your already in comfortable clothes from that long flight so you carefully slip into the bed with Jack.

His arm wraps around your waist as if it was on instinct.

Johnson gives you a thumbs up and leaves the room.

"Babe I can't believe you think I didn't see the texts on Johnson's phone." He mumbled in your ear still half asleep.

You just laugh and you shift your body facing his.

You press your lips on his wanting to taste what you barely remembered. When you pulled away his eyes fluttered opened.

He reattached your lips. This time taking it a lot more slower and more passionate taking in everything he had missed.

His hands started to roam your body.

Moans start to escape your lips when his rhythm quickens, becoming more harsh, powerful and dominating.

He rolls over you with his forearms on either side of your head.

He roughly takes your bottom lip in between his teeth and presses his forehead onto yours with dark eyes.

"God, I missed you.." He said with a low voice.