Hurt | Jack Gilinsky

You and your boyfriend Jack were currently relaxing on the couch watching Desperate Housewives when he suddenly had to use the bathroom.

He stood up plopping his phone on the couch beside you.

You continued watching until you hear a 'ding' coming from his phone.

You knew Jack had always been loyal to you so there was no point in checking but you had so much curiosity as to who was texting your boyfriend.

You pulled up his phone and it read:

Courtney😏😍
hey come over later tonight.. got a lot of stuff on my mind and could use your cuddling again☺️☺️

You felt jealously, rage and you wanted to kill him and this bitch, but mostly you were.. hurt.

A tear fell from your eye as your sniffled and wiped it away telling yourself that you would be strong and act maturely upon this.

Sooner or later Jack came out of the bathroom and smiled at you while you shot him a fake one.

He took a seat next to you and checked his phone. A nervous look instantly spread across his face.

"How long." You whispered almost inaudible.

He didn't answer.

"How long!" You raised your voice.

When he still wasn't answering you stood up abruptly from the couch going for your bag.

He grabbed your arm pulling you back.

"Babe, I'm sorry! You know I love you!" He pleaded bringing my face into his.

"N-NO!" You yelled pushing him away.

"How dare you tell me you love me? Your a fucking liar and a cheater. I never want to see your nasty, manipulating, conniving face again!" You yelled at him.

He shrunk back in fear.

"Babe.. I'm sorry." He croaked.

"No your not." you grit through your teeth turning on your heels.

He pulled you back once again so you were square in front of him.

You still had your strong, mad, game face on.

"Yes I am. It was a one time thing once before we were even dating.. she just texted me out of nowhere."

You softened up a little.

"I love you." He pleaded.

You soon lost it all and burst into tears and he brought you into his big frame wrapping his arms around you.

"Jack, your a fucking dumbass." You said sobbing into his chest.

He laughed as you giggled a little too.

"Shhh." he soothed caressing you back.

"I'm sorry. I love you babe." He said bringing your face up pressing his lips against yours.