Day Off | Nate Maloley

Someone requested more Nate so here ya go(;

You and your boyfriend Nate went to the same college and decided you would hang out during your day off.

You had a shit ton a homework but you wanted to have a little fun with Nate first.

You catch Nate on the couch writing some term paper.

"Babeee," you wined.

You straddled him, threw your arms around his neck and pressed your lips against his.

Your lips moving in sync and it began getting more heated. You pulled on his hair and a large groan left his mouth.

He pulled away.

"Mmh babe, I really gotta finish this paper." he said.

"Trust me, I think you'll have a little more fun with me." You said as you reconnected your lips.

Your grinded your hips hard against his.

He moans.

His hands moved to your ass and he stood up and walked to the bedroom.

He pushed you up against the wall as you wrapped your legs around his waist and as the make out session was getting even more heated there was a knock on the door.

You both groaned in annoyance leaning your foreheads together.

"Who the fuck is it?!" Nate called.

"It's Sammy."

You put your legs down as Nate went to the door.

"Dude, you basically just cockblocked me."

"Oh- sh-.. Sorry man... I'll stop by later." he snickered and walked off.

Nate turned around with dark eyes. Lust.

"You. Bed. Now." He damanded.

--