First Time | Sammy Wilk

If you know the song Wet Dreamz by J. Cole this is based off of it

*btw you guys are like 14-15 in this*

SAMMY'S POV

It was my favorite time of the school day. Math Class. Not because of the actual work. Because Y/F/N Y/L/N was in that class. God, she was the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life. 5'2, long hair and a perfect laugh.

I think we had a little something going on.

When I walked in I took my seat right next to her.

"Hey Sammy." She said.

"Hey."

"Mr T definitely has a hard on right now.."

We both laughed.

"Quiet down!" The teacher called.

She scribbled something on a piece of paper and passed it to me.

It read:

'Have you ever had one? '

'Had what' I wrote back

'You know.. a hard on'

I began to sweat. Of course I have.

When she noticed my nervousness she wrote something down again and passed it.

'Have you ever had sex before?'

'Of course I've had sex before' I wrote back instantly, knowing I was lying.

I took a long shot and added 'I'm a pro babe'

She wrote back saying 'how about you come over tomorrow and show me how much of a pro you are.. My moms gone for the weekend'

She placed her hand on my knee.

My heart started racing.

Fuck what did I get myself into. I've never had sex before. I had to lie. I would just look lame. I'm sure she's done it before.

'Yeah sure, text me your address' I wrote still trying to play it cool but i was a virgin.

Her hand moved up my knee. Now I had a hard on.

***

As I made my way up her steps I was praying to God that she wouldn't notice it was my first time. All last night I was watching porno's like it was my homework. I practiced putting a bunch of condoms on too.

I rang the bell.

She answered, standing in the doorway with nothing but short shorts and a loose, see through shirt with no bra on.

"Hey Sam." She smirked.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into her bedroom.

She let go of my hand and sat on her bed as if she was waiting for me to take control.

Here goes nothing.

I leaned into her attaching our lips as I pushed her down onto the bed.

I've never done this before.

Our lips moved in sync. I grabbed her perky boob and massaged as a moan escaped her lips.

She pulled away from the kiss and lifted her shirt up over her head.

I started to unbuckle my jeans when she stopped me and said -

"Okay I wanna get something off my chest, I can tell your a pro but be gentle because I've never done this before."

--