Good Girl | Sammy Wilk

You and Sammy were in a very intimate relationship, but you had that "good girl reputation." You felt that Sammy always went soft on you in bed so you wanted to show him how much of a freak you could be.

You had just finished shopping at Victoria Secret to pick out new lingerie. You lit candles around the room and texted Sammy to meet you in your bedroom.

You lay in a sexy position as you wait to Sammy to arrive.

You were wearing a lace bra and panties and also had on those knee high socks.

Sammy enters you room.

"Hello?" He questions.

"Over here." You say with the biggest smirk on your face.

"Damn Y/N, what is all this?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to show my boyfriend just how bad I could be for him."

You could hear a little chuckle leave his lips.

"So he wants to play that game?" You thought to yourself.

You crawled over to him in a seductive way and got on your knees right in front of his shaft.

You palmed him though his jeans.

He flutters his eyes closed.

You unzipped his pants and start putting more pressure on his boxers.

He rolls his head back.

You finally remove his member from his boxers and start pumping up and down slowing accelerating.

He moans.

Faster and faster, you place you tongue over the head and roll it around in circles still pumping slightly.

"Ugh Y/N." He moans loudly.

You finally shove his manhood in and start bobbing your head starting slowly going faster and faster.

He places his hand on the back of your head and guides you.

Faster and faster and faster you can feel the testosterone and hormones in the air and he finally comes all over your face.

"Fuhhhhck.." He groans as he lets it all out.

You wipe your face and slide you fingers in your mouth and move your tounge around staring at Sammy seductively.

Sammy looks shocked at how you made his reach his high without even getting on the bed.

"Am I your little good girl now?" You smirked.

--