Naira Devasting State

At Naitik and Akshara room -

Akshara recalls the past... When her children used to live the life of full if happiness and enjoyment...
Therw was a time when she has to scold Naira for her mischievous act... She has to control Naksh for his carefree attitude towards life...
She gets teary eye while recalling the past...

She remembers the incident which changes her children's life completely... Naksh and Tara broken wedding made naksh so workaholic...
She thinks at least Naksh is trying to overcome the past...

But Naira's situation is different... She recalls the incident where Sukanya dies and everyone is blaming her daughter... But Akshara stood with her daughter during her tough time... After getting CCTV Footages Naira's innocence proved...

Akshara can understand the pain which is Naira going through... Because during Dadaji time she also bears the same pain... Pain of charged for someone's death...After Sukanya incident some days passed...

Naitik, Naksh and Akshara think time will heal the pain of Naira... But with time Naira's pain is getting deeper...
Akshara told naira that it was not her mistake... It was a incident but naira never listen and start to keep herself busy...

Naira does not even share the pain with her parents... She keeps everything in her heart... No one knows what is naira thinking about the incident... Akshara ask naira to share her pain with her parents... With her brother but naira never share her pain...

With the behaviour of Naira... Akshara gets frustrated and she slaps Naira...

Naitik- Calm down Akshara...

Akshara angrily Says- I am asking her  something... But she does not share the pain with anyone... plz share what are you feeling...

Akshara- Naira plz say something... For god sake plz say something...

Naira- Mumma you are getting worried for no reason... I am absolutely ok...

With Naira answer Akshara gets more angry and she goes to slap naira again but stops in mid realizing it was no use..

Days passed like these... And 3.5 years completed...

In Present-

It was 1.15 P.M.

Akshara realized the time and thinks as per punishment naira will come home early... And after such a long time i will see my daughter back at this hour in home...

I didn't even know when i see her at hone during afternoon... Not even Sunday...

Akshara goes to lawn and start to wait for Naira... Bhabhima and Devyani is also there...

Bhabhima- I hope naira should come on time... Otherwise Akshara will get upset...

Devyani - Ha Bhabhima what ever yesterday happened is not intentional but as a mother Akshara took right decision to Punish naira...

It was 1.45 P.M..

AKSHARA is getting restless that why is naira not coming home.. She think is everything ok? Or my words doesn't matter to my daughter now...

She picks the mobile to call Naira... But at the same time Naira enters and Akshara gets happy....

Naira- I am sorry for being late... But there was a traffic... I'll try my best not to dissappoint you... But sorry due to traffic i can't reach home on time...

Akshara goes towards naira with stern face...

Devyani and Bhabhima looks on... Karishma also comes there...

Akshara puts her hand toward Naira's cheek... Everyone thinks she slap naira... Naira also closes her eyes in fear... But akshara pat on Naira cheeks and says its ok...I can understand...And hugs her emotionally...

While hugging Akshara says don't think that your punishment is getting over... Punishment is still there... And you are grounded for next 4 weeks...

Naira nods and smile... Everyone smiles with these...

Naira goes to her room...

Naira thinks why she is feeling odd today... But she suddenly realised that after such a long time she come hone early at this hour...

Naira thinks she has a time so she should clean the room today... And start to clear her wardrobe first... While cleaning she gets her GHUNGROO... She gets emotional seeing them...
She recalls the old days where  she used to live a happy life... She gets teary eye while recalling everything from capetown jourey to the day which snatched every happiness of her life with sukanya death...
Tears falls from her eyes and gets much emotional...

At the same time Akshara comes with lunch to Naira's room... She sees Naira's devastating state and goes to her room and cries... She gets much upset that her daughter is just 16 years old and has so much pain in her heart...

It was the time where Naira should enjoy her life with family, friends, make beautiful memories but she is getting away from everyone... Not from everyone she gets away from herself too... She does not even dance now... Which was her life... Plz god don't do this with my daughter...

Next Part- Naman and Naira secret meeting ... Akshara finds it suspicious...